We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Camera Advice
bigtel_2
Posts: 261 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Can anybody tell me which is the better of these two...
Casio Eixilim EX-Z1050
or
Casio Exilim EX-S770
Theres only £3 difference yet one have 7M Pixels and the other has 10M.
Cheers
Casio Eixilim EX-Z1050
or
Casio Exilim EX-S770
Theres only £3 difference yet one have 7M Pixels and the other has 10M.
Cheers
0
Comments
-
Ever get the feeling you are wasting your time? :rolleyes:0
-
I kinda prefer the S770.
But why, surely the 10 Mega Pixel is better becuase it's got more pixels? Is the standard answer.
OK, The S770 looks a lot nicer than the 1050, it's a lot sleeker. Also the 1050 does not come with a docking station the S770 does. Also on the 1050 the zoom control is on a switch by the shutter release button, on the S770 it is on the back of the camera and operated by your thumb which I think is much nicer. Beyond that I do not think that there is that much different. Which ever you get I reckon you will be happy.
Just don't make the mistake of thinking that "That one has more pixels therefore it MUST be better".
For the sake of losing 3M Pixels (10 to 7) the S770 is the one I would choose. But I am thinking about the Exilim EX-V7 which has got a 7x OPTICAL zoom (£179.99 at play.com).....0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards