First go at an SOA, advice welcome

Options
13»

Comments

• savagevixen
    savagevixen Posts: 1,276 Forumite
    Options
    Come on buddy! Get some Tax Credits and check out the Housing Benefit situation (your landlord doesn't need to know, you specify on the forms that they must not be contacted, and get paid direct to you) If you match your expenditure to your current income, and then it goes up with extra amounts you will appear to have a surplus.
    I am certain you qualify for something and this will change your income. Get on to it now.
    Call the Tax credits and ask their advice (it doesn't have to be based on last year it can be based on this year if your expected income is due to be less than last year.
    Not surprised you can't live on £610. Thats less than £152.50 per week for everything!!!
    :starmod: I am not that savage :heartpuls But I am a Vixen :staradmin
  • rufus79
    rufus79 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    I will once I have left here (2 weeks to go) atm I am travelling 4hrs a day in all by train, but my income is £1250 a month, it will drop when I start temping (my salary here is unusually high for my qualifications -ie none- in the area I live in)
  • savagevixen
    savagevixen Posts: 1,276 Forumite
    Options
    rufus79 wrote: »
    I will once I have left here (2 weeks to go) atm I am travelling 4hrs a day in all by train, but my income is £1250 a month, it will drop when I start temping (my salary here is unusually high for my qualifications -ie none- in the area I live in)

Ah I see, I was getting a bit worried about you for a minute!!!
    :starmod: I am not that savage :heartpuls But I am a Vixen :staradmin
  • rufus79
    rufus79 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    Ah, no need to worry about me 'I will survive'!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure