We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
i wanna buy a cheapish video camera
Butlers1982
Posts: 3,286 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
guys and gals
im desperate to buy a video camera for a mate and i need one urgently. Can anyone recommend one at a good price?
Cheers
EDIT: didnt mean to put this in here, should be in the "I wanna buy it or do I?"
im desperate to buy a video camera for a mate and i need one urgently. Can anyone recommend one at a good price?
Cheers
EDIT: didnt mean to put this in here, should be in the "I wanna buy it or do I?"
0
Comments
-
Butlers1982 wrote: »guys and gals
im desperate to buy a video camera for a mate and i need one urgently. Can anyone recommend one at a good price?
Cheers
EDIT: didnt mean to put this in here, should be in the "I wanna buy it or do I?"
Email\PM one of the admins\board guides with this url: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=5255814&postcount=1 and ask them to move it. Or highlight your own post, and click 'edit' then the delete button.
HTHIt could have been worse. At least source code's not combustible, or you can bet somebody at McAfee would have lit it.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards