We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
My DELL Pc is bahaving rather oddly
TBeckett100
Posts: 4,732
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I turn it on, log in and the screen goes blank. The green light remains on the keyboard, the monitor button goes orange.
If i push a button on the monitor it says somethiong about standba nd to press any button but that doesnt work.
I then have to keep my finger on the hard drive on/off button and restart it. Almost always the second time is successful.confused, I am
If i push a button on the monitor it says somethiong about standba nd to press any button but that doesnt work.
I then have to keep my finger on the hard drive on/off button and restart it. Almost always the second time is successful.confused, I am
0
Comments
-
does it work in safe mode (f8 at boot)?Ever get the feeling you are wasting your time? :rolleyes:0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards