We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Use different software for your tv capture card other than one supplied?
sherbie28
Posts: 694
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Does anyone use different software other than one supplied for their tv capture card?
Having had no replies to a previous post I thought I'd try a different angle. Is there anyone that has binned the software that came with their tv capture card (I have a Pinnacle 310i) in favour of something that actually works? Pinnacle must have the worst software and customer support ever!
sarah_2277 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
Having had no replies to a previous post I thought I'd try a different angle. Is there anyone that has binned the software that came with their tv capture card (I have a Pinnacle 310i) in favour of something that actually works? Pinnacle must have the worst software and customer support ever!
sarah_2277 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
0
Comments
-
-
i use http://www.chris-tv.com0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
