We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anyone got a Pinnacle PCTV 310i
sherbie28
Posts: 694
Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hello,
I installed this on sunday morning and it was working fine. Went to load it up yesterday and I didn't have any channels. Spoke to Pinnacle and they sent me a link to download a different version of the software. I did a channel scan and have all my channels back again. However I can't get the remote control to work and I can't seem to be able to manually tune analog channels in. I know how to do it but when I stall them it knocks out all the other channels. Thanks
I installed this on sunday morning and it was working fine. Went to load it up yesterday and I didn't have any channels. Spoke to Pinnacle and they sent me a link to download a different version of the software. I did a channel scan and have all my channels back again. However I can't get the remote control to work and I can't seem to be able to manually tune analog channels in. I know how to do it but when I stall them it knocks out all the other channels. Thanks
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards