Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I jumped ship.

I have 4 AGV all well over 14 days waiting to be shipped but yet still say verified.

The stupidly high targets, surveys screening out etc I give up.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Blimey things have got a bit nasty today, hope everyone's ok.

This survey just credited right away:

Survey #:229142

Survey Length:20 Minutes

Reward Amount:100 Swag Bucks

Started panicking a bit at the end when the demographic info came up though. It was about Vodafone, fyi I'm not a customer of theirs so they want prospective customers ideas.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    There are 2x 2sb videos on PL which credit straight away.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    Post it spiritwood.
    Why are YOU getting picked on ?
    You said nothing extreme & in fact have been less vocal than others in recent weeks & I sensed your throwing your hands up in despair at trying to fight for fairness & getting no response & very little support.for your trouble.
    Personally I'm WELL pee-ed off and were I not in dire need of every penny then I'd tell SBs to do one .
    We are being screwed over & expected to smile through the process while the USA swaggers reap the rewards we can only dream of.
    Freakin' Brits too polite to complain ? I DON'T THINK SO ! Those days are gone.

i won't post it. but i am not happy.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    I jumped ship.

I have 4 AGV all well over 14 days waiting to be shipped but yet still say verified.

The stupidly high targets, surveys screening out etc I give up.
    I don't blame you.
    SWAGBUCKS used to be my one & only site & I was totally loyal to it ,DESPITE their persistently accusing me of botting.:mad: The fact was I was on no other sites & had the time to play endless SBTV........WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?
    In recent weeks I joined up elsewhere & I'm doing OK there ,and because of the recent utter contempt shown toward Brit swaggers I no longer feel the loyalty I once had.
    SBs is now an "also ran" for me & I'm on a more transparent & open site.
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    i won't post it. but i am not happy.
    Fair enough. Your decision spiritwood, & I respect that .

But I would.:cool:
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I just emailed about my Audible offer not crediting, and I have now had the 500 points added to my account, yay!

But it isn't showing on my target for today :mad:
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• ted24
    ted24 Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    beegee181 wrote: »
    Blimey things have got a bit nasty today, hope everyone's ok.

This survey just credited right away:

Survey #:229142

Survey Length:20 Minutes

Reward Amount:100 Swag Bucks

Started panicking a bit at the end when the demographic info came up though. It was about Vodafone, fyi I'm not a customer of theirs so they want prospective customers ideas.

if anyone else gets this I'd click the X. Its taken me somewhat more than 20 mins! Only so many times you can ask the same question but word it slightly different
  • vjm63
    vjm63 Posts: 121 Forumite
    Options
    I have just done a daily survey on water leakage - but it disqualified me right at the end with the marital status etc questions. Anyone else had that one? I am a bit miffed because it is only the third I have been able to find and then do in a week - all the others I am disqualified before I even start or there is nothing there
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    ted24 wrote: »
    if anyone else gets this I'd click the X. Its taken me somewhat more than 20 mins! Only so many times you can ask the same question but word it slightly different
    How I agree - it dragged on and on and on. At least I got the 100SBs credited to my account as soon as I had finished.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure