Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    milo72 wrote: »
    Well if you are 100% saying "NO !" then you are dealing with unscrupulous survey companies because it IS happening.
    Just two weeks ago I did a survey regarding changing our car for new.....stated the make/model we were looking to buy & my post code...GOT BOOTED OUT OF THE SURVEY ........wrong demographics ???. Yet within hours I had emails in my inbox from local dealerships selling just the car I had just stated interest in. Up until then I had given SBs the benefit of the doubt regarding spam ,but that one thing assured me that I wasn't paranoid.
    Regarding offers ..........just a few months ago I put in a ticket for a non-paying offer & I was given the third degree (albeit politely) asking why my name on the offer was different to the name SBs had for me. Well DUH! Maybe because I used my own name signing up to SBs but not prepared to throw my real name out randomly for offers worth 3p ?

AND.....page after page after page after page on here regarding non-paying offers & non-crediting surveys and lack of surveys and YOU stay hidden. Yet you get all butt-hurt & come steaming in at suggestions of dodgy 3rd party info being passed. Go figure .
    As for FB.....riiiiight. Try to get an issue resolved on there & WHOOSH the negative posts disappear and we are back to reading "Oh thank you for the 1p ....thank you SO much for giving me my honest earnings....." , sprinkled liberally with fairy dust & glitter and "WOO-HOO,let's be happy-clappy !!!"
    And since I clearly have your undivided attention ,STOP with-holding my earnings and accusing me of being a BOT !:mad:
    I am fed up having to fight for every AGV I honestly earn.
    Get it through your heads I HAVE HAD CAPTCHAS SINCE I JOINED LAST YEAR .....ALL THE TIME ....FOR EVERYTHING ! NON-STOP I had assumed this the norm till someone on here complained about suddenly getting them & the penny dropped. SBs inflicted captchas on me from day one & still do to this day ,so how in heck am I a BOT ? Why do you reduce people who earn honest money that pays your wage to begging for their earnings ? Why are my AGVs constantly with held for three weeks at a time till I have to contact your company & ask for them only to be greeted with a lecture on not using a BOT.

If you think my response a bit off then do bear in mind that yours (as others have stated) was/is not a template for how to respond to "customer care" issues.
    Read Paulshorse's posts for tips on cool, calm, collected & polite.

Also you should be signing your posts as Nick. If you are not Nick then you are sharing an account on here with Nick & I would think that against T&Cs .

all of the above... but the bit in red with bloody great bells on.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • carlymate
    carlymate Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Just got 197SB for signing up to snapfish and getting 40 photo prints for free!! only had to pay £1.35 postage!! HAPPY!! XX
    Need to make some extra ££££ for my wedding!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Milo72, or any others who believe they have been spammed, if you would, would you go onto FB and DM me your info (email address, 3rd party email you received and if possible survey provider used)

not everyone uses facebook
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    not everyone uses facebook
    Well you don't say cally !;)
    Yup....you & I know that,but apparently it has by-passed swagbucks big time.
    But then again,it IS easier to delete negative non-Stepford opinions on there so the page looks cuddly & cutesy......hence pushing for use of it.
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    i am very upset and angry. no doubt this will cause more !!!! but i have just had a really horrible PM because i dare speak out. i rarely do anymore on here or facebook because whenever i do i get blasted for it. even tho there are load and loads on here and fb saying the exact same !!!!ing thing. i am fuming. i have kept convos private and kept counsel about pm's but i will not be !!!!ing pushed about anymore. i am disgusted and it takes a lot to make me this angry.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • cally6008
    Options
    Was that from SB-uk ?
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Really struggling on 64/90 with no surveys and games seem to credit every 3 goes instead of 2 and then refreshed page and had 100SB credit for survey 223393 which according to my screen shots was a 1 minute survey on supermarket shopping. Hope others get this credited too as I remember it was a problem for some.
  • milo72
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    i am very upset and angry. no doubt this will cause more !!!! but i have just had a really horrible PM because i dare speak out. i rarely do anymore on here or facebook because whenever i do i get blasted for it. even tho there are load and loads on here and fb saying the exact same !!!!ing thing. i am fuming. i have kept convos private and kept counsel about pm's but i will not be !!!!ing pushed about anymore. i am disgusted and it takes a lot to make me this angry.
    Post it spiritwood.
    Why are YOU getting picked on ?
    You said nothing extreme & in fact have been less vocal than others in recent weeks & I sensed your throwing your hands up in despair at trying to fight for fairness & getting no response & very little support.for your trouble.
    Personally I'm WELL pee-ed off and were I not in dire need of every penny then I'd tell SBs to do one .
    We are being screwed over & expected to smile through the process while the USA swaggers reap the rewards we can only dream of.
    Freakin' Brits too polite to complain ? I DON'T THINK SO ! Those days are gone.
  • cally6008
    Options
    SB did same to me ... so now he pretty much ignores me and my comments
  • milo72
    Options
    cally6008 wrote: »
    SB did same to me ... so now he pretty much ignores me and my comments
    Well it is bullying cally.
    Anything he has to say should be open & to do it otherwise is incredibly sleekit (sly).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure