• pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    got PL survey on mouth wash :)

dq'd and also from the one about soaps & shower gels :(
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Enter sundaysports in the code box on the homepage before 10pm for 8 whole SBs...
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Just missed the code but got this search win

nZMHGvj.png
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • MangoStan
    MangoStan Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    juno wrote: »
    I used to buy from them, but they aren't actually very good. If you go to somewhere like BAF you'll see BJS have an poor selection and things are quite highly priced.

However, on a more positive note, I did meet my piercer on the BJS forums :D

Oooh, who's your piercer? The one I used to go to moved and the staff have probably all changed as it's been ages since I last went. The BJS forums used to be really good! (Hope I didn't sound patronising for suggesting them!)

Having a brief look at BAF, I suspect you and I are shopping for different things as although the selection is good, there is less I'd probably buy (my taste isn't so exciting :P ). I've also had poor quality experiences in the past with other cheaper sites, hence always sticking with BJS, as I particularly like their "push-fit" labrets. Thanks for suggesting BAF though, will definitely check them out next time I've lost too many of my captive/labret balls :)

Apologies for the completely off-topic sidetrack, everyone else!
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just missed the code but got this search win

nZMHGvj.png

Thanks worked for me and yes they do I had mine about the size of a 50p piece and if I put my hand upturned she puts one leg to be picked up. :)
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oh i missed the code.. what a pain!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks worked for me and yes they do I had mine about the size of a 50p piece and if I put my hand upturned she puts one leg to be picked up. :)

Wow thanks! The same search gave me 29 sbs :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    120 target today - OMG!
  • kur0t4k4
    kur0t4k4 Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    I think I am going to give up on Swagbucks. Hardly met any targets this month. Hardly get any surveys (both TS and DS)and when I do I get DQ (which is is completly the oppisite of other sites (ie cantbeatfree).

Offers are pointless as 80% don't register and I am getting fed up with having to chase people (I reckon I am owed over 2000SB in lost rewards).

SBTV is just annoying now. I dont do the games as this seems to take ages just to get 10 SB

Searching only ever gets me 7-9 SB even when doing 1 search every other day.

Tasks all seem to be fruitless, ie 1 SB for doing 15 mins of answering questions.

I am begining to think SB don't care and are making sheds loads of money from people clicking offers/videos and not rewarding them.

Also I fear they are getting a lot of personal info and selling it on to 3rd parties.

Unfortunatly like most of these site they are only suited to Americans who seems to make maga bucks. While us Brits have to suffer and get f'all.

Rant over
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    beegee181 wrote: »
    120 target today - OMG!

Its getting harder each day to reach these rediculous targets ,havent reached a daily target for a week now
    Just wish the daily survey would appear every day ,not once a week.
    Moan over ,at least its not raining,theres a little sun showing through the clouds
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport