Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Enjoy doing those tasks while you can dolphin19. Earlier in the week they were my life line and the only way I reached my target daily with the bonus payment. However, they have now disappeared from my wall so cannot do them any more. Think they begrudged me the extra payment.

They've gone for me too now, it's worth looking later in the day though as they sometimes reappear at random times!

Do you do teh answering questions ones too? I can't do them as I don't ever get paid for them, maybe my answers aren't good enough:o
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    They've gone for me too now, it's worth looking later in the day though as they sometimes reappear at random times!

Do you do teh answering questions ones too? I can't do them as I don't ever get paid for them, maybe my answers aren't good enough:o

I used to write questions and answer them. I do check throughout the day and they have not appeared on my list of tasks for about 4 days now.
  • matt_james27
    Options
    does the crowdflower task "Answer a few questions about a website" work for anyone? Mine never shows a search term. I do the yieldtrack.com code on my mobile but the search term does not appear its always ""
    any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
  • Blakey0500
    Blakey0500 Posts: 12 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Welcome to the world of Swagbucks. I fear that you will find it addictive! It is better to get what you can when offers or surveys are around as you might not find them there another day. There was talk that the targets would be personalized so if you earned highly you would be set a higher target but I think that this idea has been dropped and that the target would be the same for all each day.

Thanks, i'll be going all out then :D
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    on payment wall for 24 sb about banks
    dont bother doing it as it takes all you info
    and on the last question it dqs you :mad:
    christ its hard enough trying to get swagbucks
    with out them stealing your information
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • jeanniefaethecarse
    Options
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    Got 100 sb added over night for my tasks that required writing questions! :)Shame it couldn't have gone on to today's total though as I had already met my target and I'm struggling today.:(

Right, I'm doing the answer a few questions tasks for the first time, and have gone through 4 pages of questions answering each one. Is there an actual end to this, or do you just stop when you want and still get credited? Just wondering. Can anyone advise?

many thanks - Jeannie
    No spend days 2/20, Food for 5 for January £30.67/£200, Fuel/Transport £0/260, Charitable giving £20
    Foodbank donations £8, Debt Slain Nov 2012 to date £1956/£19030 Walk 2/31 days meditation 2/31 days
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Right, I'm doing the answer a few questions tasks for the first time, and have gone through 4 pages of questions answering each one. Is there an actual end to this, or do you just stop when you want and still get credited? Just wondering. Can anyone advise?

many thanks - Jeannie

Just do as many pages as you want, then "Give Up" when you've had enough. You can always go back and do more later. You'll get a bonus payment on each accepted answer, usually next day.

On Swagbucks, I think it's around 5 to 6 SB for each accepted answer (a page gets you 28 SB from what others have said), but if you like doing them, you might think about doing them elsewhere, as they pay a lot more on other sites (eg. Neobux pays almost 18 cents each, or 90 cents per page).
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • jeanniefaethecarse
    Options
    Just do as many pages as you want, then "Give Up" when you've had enough. You can always go back and do more later. You'll get a bonus payment on each accepted answer, usually next day.

On Swagbucks, I think it's around 5 to 6 SB for each accepted answer (a page gets you 28 SB from what others have said), but if you like doing them, you might think about doing them elsewhere, as they pay a lot more on other sites (eg. Neobux pays almost 18 cents each, or 90 cents per page).

Aaaah thank you ThriftyFelicity

I had a wee look at Neobux before I started doing swagbucks, but I'm not quite sure how it works. All I could see was a load of videos to watch for x fraction of a neobuck. I should probably go along to the neobux thread and try to work it out shouldn't I :) Thank you for the tip.
    x Jeannie
    No spend days 2/20, Food for 5 for January £30.67/£200, Fuel/Transport £0/260, Charitable giving £20
    Foodbank donations £8, Debt Slain Nov 2012 to date £1956/£19030 Walk 2/31 days meditation 2/31 days
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    edited 12 May 2013 at 2:25PM
    Options
    No surveys.. and having issues. I wish if you met your daily target the extra amount you earn would go onto the next days target.

On a side note.. i best get cracking i some how managed to spend £200 this weekend..
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Blakey0500 wrote: »
    Hi I've just started this 'Swagging' yesterday.

The first day I got 274sp and this morning i have already met my target of 80sp. Is it better to just hit the target each day and stop there, or shall I just keep getting as much sp each day regardless?

I read something about your sp target increasing if you tend to get a lot of sp every day?

Well done Blakey and welcome to the thread. Everyone now has the same target each day - they tried an experiment where new members were given ridiculously high targets and the more they earned the higher the target would become. This was with a view to bringing it in for everyone (they called in incentivising). We protested to Swagbucks that this was unreasonable and more and more people were getting fed up with it, so a couple of weeks ago they stopped it.

Don't just stop earning when you reach the daily target, though. The target is useful because if you reach it you get an additional small bonus. You also get additional bonus swagbucks once a month (usually on the 5th) for getting the target on 7, 14, 21 and a whole month of consecutive days

7 Straight Days -25 SB + Daily Bonuses

14 Straight Days -100 SB + Daily Bonuses

21 Straight Days -200 SB + Daily Bonuses

Full month -300 SB + Daily Bonuses

You want to maximise your earnings by getting as much each day as you want or are able (I used to set myself a target of double the daily goal). Bear in mind, though, don't just do things for the sake of getting swagbucks eg. taking up an offer that costs you £5 just to give you 100sb (equivalent of 59p) if you don't really want to buy the thing. Also, be wary of downloading software and games from the offer walls because they are often wrapped in adware.

It can be frustrating because things sometimes (often) don't credit, but the best thing to do is to keep checking on here to see if others have posted about an offer that credits (and likewise if you find one that credits OK post on here).

Apart from that, sign up for trusted surveys, and look out each day for a card on your home page for the daily survey (you are only allowed to complete one daily survey a day ie get to the congratulations screen).

If you need to know anything else, the first page of this thread gives you some guidance, or just ask on here.

Good luck :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills