Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Click on Browse and mouse down to the sub menus.
  • otley
    otley Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    just signed up thru swagbucks and won a £35 amazon voucher for £2.01

Is this too good to be true...I would like to know if this site is legit b4 I had my card details?

thanx in advance:)
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    ukclare wrote: »
    Has anyone figured out the new SBTV yet?
    It seems that most of the time you can just play the next video but every now and again it changes the whole selection. I am not sure whether it is just the first few videos you watch or a random thing - any ideas? I would like my "system" back!

i use it from the toolbar as it is faster. cannot deal with it from the main link.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    otley wrote: »
    just signed up and won a £35 amazon voucher for £2.01

Is this too good to be true...I would like to know if this site is legit b4 I had my card details?

please don't give your details. paulshorse did a good write up on the old thread.

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • spiritwood
    Options
    Inferno wrote: »
    Oh, join the club - had mine since Sunday and my head still feels like its been pumped up. And full of snot - Nice.

Only just been able to drag myself onto Swagbucks.

You'll have to speak to my right ear btw as I cant hear thru my left one.

EH?

and that is where your woods romping gets you young man.

• miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    Swagbucks have just posted this on their Facebook:

We're expecting lots of new users on here from Money Saving Expert over the next couple of days. Please make them feel welcome and help them with learning the ropes....

Does that mean that MSE are sending another money making e-mail out or something?

MSE have said before for every user that signs up for SB through this site, they get a referral fee. So, I really hope it comes to haunt them, frankly - can you imagine thousands of newbies signing up, getting viruses or identities stolen because they trust Martin "Consumer Champion" Lewis to not send them to a site riddled with the things? What about non-crediting offers and surveys? This thread is going to be really fun, isn't it?
  • miwa
    Options
    otley wrote: »
    just signed up thru swagbucks and won a £35 amazon voucher for £2.01

This site is incredibly dodgy. They will charge you for 'premium membership' even when it is advertised as free for 7 days (they charge you for those 7 days). It is about £35 a month if memory serves. Do not give details. Do. Not. It is nearly impossible to cancel the membership and tbh they are likely to sell your information as well.
  • Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    MSE have said before for every user that signs up for SB through this site, they get a referral fee. So, I really hope it comes to haunt them, frankly - can you imagine thousands of newbies signing up, getting viruses or identities stolen because they trust Martin "Consumer Champion" Lewis to not send them to a site riddled with the things? What about non-crediting offers and surveys? This thread is going to be really fun, isn't it?

Exactomundo - especially with the likes of the wippy.com offer mentioned above^^^^
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    miwa wrote: »

Not only will that affect me here (in this thread/SB) but also it will affect (not sure if its effect or affect and too tired to think) me on other sites I go on (such as Dooyoo), always the same...!
  • miwa
    Options
    Advice to remember: if it looks too good to be true, it is! No one is going to give you free money. Please be very very careful out there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure