Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    had 2 PL for 36sb. Kicked out for one straight away. The other was okay although was in German. I use chrome so it just translated everything. Got kicked out of another for 72sb. Not sure what that was about either.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    had 2 PL for 36sb. Kicked out for one straight away. The other was okay although was in German. I use chrome so it just translated everything. Got kicked out of another for 72sb. Not sure what that was about either.

I got 2 in German! I wish I'd thought to translate it but anyway I got one other for 36 sb and earlier I had a TS for 50 sb so with a few bits and bobs I have e=met the target for the first time in 2weeks!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

I am getting loads of PL's, but all dq me and some say I've already done it before it starts lol. But luckily I got target in 38 mins thanks to a 100SB TS on my opinion of supermarkets and stores.
  • Techn
    Techn Posts: 826 Forumite
    Options
    Swagbucks is a barren wasteland for surveys. What even are daily surveys? i've forgotten...
    Swagbucks since July 2012 - £300 Paypal, £330 Amazon

Neobux since 22nd June 2013 - $3600, 1398 referrals
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    If you get a PL on pain relief for 36SB don't do it unless you are desperate as I have been on it over 25 mins and just closed it as it was repetitive and never gonna end!
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    kayester wrote: »
    Just had an email to sign upto Dwolla for 20sb, credited straight away

Just done this, not credited yet though...
  • MidnightHour
    MidnightHour Posts: 436 Forumite
    Options
    Oh my........ i'm being suckered back into swagbucks, got to 300 today so may as well hang around for another £5 GC.

This is what happens, you go for days trying to make a few bux then they dangle the carrot with a good day.....

Wish it could be a bit more consistent.
  • Anagran
    Anagran Posts: 178 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got the dwolla email as well, mine credited straight away. Also got a 21sb search just now. Think that's my biggest ever!
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Just wanted to let people know that I finally got a DS after having major issues with them for weeks (I actually do them on Neobux because they are worth twice as much, but they are the same surveys).

For weeks now, I was getting lots of tickboxes, but when I selected "Next" it always gave the the "Sorry we have no surveys for you" screen.

Tonight, I decided to try them on Chromium (Linux version of Chrome), instead of Firefox.

Dunno if it was just coincidence, but I actually was able to go through to the qualification stage. I must have been DQ'd from a dozen surveys before finally getting one on grocery shopping.

Chuffed because I had been getting DQ'd without even any qualifying questions, even though loads of tickboxes were marked "True".

So anyone else having the same problem might want to try a different browser, if you've not already.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • xsploit
    xsploit Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone else get through half a survey and then get disqualified and mutter under their breath 'oh !!!! off' because i know i do :p
    SwagBucks - £25.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport