Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• PudPie25
    PudPie25 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone have any experiences with the “Win One of Ten £50 Boots Vouchers” offer on SponsorPay for 45 SB?

I went through it and did the entire thing. Waited 2 days, no credit. Sent in screenshots of my “Thanks for signing up” pages (there were 2 screens so I captured both in case). Received a response saying we cannot verify that you genuinely completed this offer unless you provide an email confirmation that you received from the offer with your email address and date on it. Thing is, as far as I can see, I never received any email confirmation, just a page at the end of the survey that said thank you. Anyone have any experiences they can fill me in on or advise if they think they got an email at all for it?
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi PudPie25
    Not done that offer but did one of those similar ones and didn't get any credit.
    When I complained they said they were waiting for me to give feedback, replied I didn't understand what they meant but didn't have a reply.
    I didn't have screenshots or email though I tend not to do those competitions ones now unless someone has posted that they've credited.
    Sorry that's not very helpful, but wanted to reply in case no one else is around
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    TS for 88sb credits straight away, it's the 2013 Shopping Survey.
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had a bit of a scare.. just had a really long TS for 100 SBs and got to the end and it said 'this transaction has already been recorded'... luckily it credited though.. phew!!
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    Options
    beegee181 wrote: »

Yes I also got that one. Nice and easy 88sb just what I needed to reach my goal for today.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I also got that one. Nice and easy 88sb just what I needed to reach my goal for today.

I got dq'd I suspect as my partner works as a manager in retail
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beegee181 wrote: »

Thanks. I seemed to have 2.both for 88Sb,slightly different survey numbers. but having completed one the other then disappeared.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PudPie25 wrote: »
    Anyone have any experiences with the “Win One of Ten £50 Boots Vouchers” offer on SponsorPay for 45 SB?

I went through it and did the entire thing. Waited 2 days, no credit. Sent in screenshots of my “Thanks for signing up” pages (there were 2 screens so I captured both in case). Received a response saying we cannot verify that you genuinely completed this offer unless you provide an email confirmation that you received from the offer with your email address and date on it. Thing is, as far as I can see, I never received any email confirmation, just a page at the end of the survey that said thank you. Anyone have any experiences they can fill me in on or advise if they think they got an email at all for it?

This offer is 'sponsored' by Research Opinon Poll who do a lot of different Win type of offers.Could you already have done one through them from another wall or site, as they often don't pay out again.Nearly all of those Win offers are from the same 3 or 4 companies they just keep changing the' prizes'.
    If it is your first sign up & they have sent a welcome or thank you email,then could it be in a junk or spam folder?
    If it is still showing on your wall as being available to you, then maybe try re signing up from a different browser with a different email addy.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    LMAO I just logged on and reached the target immediately 85/80 as I had an Ampario survey credit! Never aachieved goal just by logging in before! Will stick around for a bit tho and see if I can add to it:)
  • PudPie25
    PudPie25 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    This offer is 'sponsored' by Research Opinon Poll who do a lot of different Win type of offers.Could you already have done one through them from another wall or site, as they often don't pay out again.Nearly all of those Win offers are from the same 3 or 4 companies they just keep changing the' prizes'.
    If it is your first sign up & they have sent a welcome or thank you email,then could it be in a junk or spam folder?
    If it is still showing on your wall as being available to you, then maybe try re signing up from a different browser with a different email addy.

Thanks for the response Silverfairy.

Yeah I've seen how a lot of the offers come under the same umbrella deals website, such as MyOffers.co.uk, however this one I was 95% sure was one I'd not signed up with previously. Tried dredging through deleted items but no sign of a welcome email. Oh well, I sent them an angry response about their email anyway so guess I'll just move on. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure