Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Tolteca87 wrote: »
    Just finished another one. Again, direct.

Something definitely seems to be happening with daily surveys and I don't understand what. If they can be completed elsewhere then why aren't we getting them as daily surveys? Hmmmmmmm :mad:
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Something definitely seems to be happening with daily surveys and I don't understand what. If they can be completed elsewhere then why aren't we getting them as daily surveys? Hmmmmmmm :mad:

I noticed a box on the daily surveys asking if i wanted to include 'tonula' ? surveys as well a week or so ago.... not sure why they asked that but looks like something is changing with the DS's but as to the whats or whys only SB know *sigh*

as for the differance about availability on SB v NB don't forget that on SB you filled out a profile so could be screened out there even before an offer ?
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    I noticed a box on the daily surveys asking if i wanted to include 'tonula' ? surveys as well a week or so ago.... not sure why they asked that but looks like something is changing with the DS's but as to the whats or whys only SB know *sigh*

as for the differance about availability on SB v NB don't forget that on SB you filled out a profile so could be screened out there even before an offer ?

It doesn't explain though why all of a sudden there should be no surveys available, though, because the profiles are exactly the same. Opinion Surveys is run through Toluna, so I don't know what the significance is of the tick box
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Well, I've just tried OpinionSurveys through Neobux and got a survey straight away (got DQd, but at least I got a survey). I'll try again tomorrow when I have more time, but this looks to be a specific problem with Swagbucks. Obviously there are surveys available but they are not coming through to us. I'm getting quite annoyed now

ohhh, when you said you weren't getting any DS on SB, I thought you meant you were be DQ'd and didn't complete any. Didn't realise you meant that you weren't getting them at all!

I qualify for the SSI survey on NB TokenAds Wall several times a week as well, you may want to try that one and see how it goes.

:)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • LarLar
    LarLar Posts: 212 Forumite
    Options
    190/100 :) been out all day so earned this tonight on a 125sb survey and tasks. :)
    Goals (Christmas 2014 Journey Started 29th June 2014)
    Savings - £170 - £1,000 by 31/07/14
    Debt - £1,400 - £1,784 by 1/01/14
    Swag - 0,764/4,949sb 0/4 by 25/12/14 Freebies 0/100
    Online Earnings - £0.00 /£100 Vouchers - £0/£100
  • milo72
    milo72 Posts: 494 Forumite
    Options
    It doesn't explain though why all of a sudden there should be no surveys available, though, because the profiles are exactly the same. Opinion Surveys is run through Toluna, so I don't know what the significance is of the tick box

Well, I've heard it whispered elsewhere that the idea is that people desperate to make their targets will resort to doing offers on the walls and doing the Micky Mouse 36SBs surveys (which are simply full length DS surveys paying less ).
    Just think ! To get the 70sbs that DSs pay out you would need to do multiple offers . And who gains from that upsurge in offer-take-ups .......(drum roll)....ta-daa ! Well you KNOW who gains and it aint the worker bees. ;)
  • annie62442
    annie62442 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Do Neobux pay in amazon vouchers or just cash?

Really annoyed with SB at the moment. I have no chance of reaching my target :(

Got the sims survey yesterday but my internet connection failed when I was halfway through it.
    Swagbucks started 1/1/2013 - £125 Amazon vouchers :j
  • Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    annie62442 wrote: »
    Do Neobux pay in amazon vouchers or just cash?

Really annoyed with SB at the moment. I have no chance of reaching my target :(

Got the sims survey yesterday but my internet connection failed when I was halfway through it.

Neobux pays cash only and, unlike with SB, you don't have to wait: you get it within a few seconds :D
  • fragmented
    fragmented Posts: 1,657 Forumite
    Options
    Neobux pays cash only and, unlike with SB, you don't have to wait: you get it within a few seconds :D

i must be doing it wrong as it makes me wait 30 days before i get the noecoins (they are marked pending for 30 days) or does it depend now long you have been a member or something ?
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    fragmented wrote: »
    i must be doing it wrong as it makes me wait 30 days before i get the noecoins (they are marked pending for 30 days) or does it depend now long you have been a member or something ?

There is a 30 day wait for completed offers to change from "pending" to "available". However, tasks are paid in cash immediately, and there is also a 12% bonus on tasks; for every $1 you earn, 12 cents is added automatically.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport