Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• collybird
    collybird Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    I also did the non-crediting Alba survey.

Did a (very long) Payment Wall survey earlier in the day on package holiday companies and that didn't credit either. Was only for 24SBs but frustrating all the same.
  • Katzen
    Katzen Posts: 535 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    Options
    DS on DIY shopping and then 100sb TS on Budweiser ads credited straight away. Not too long but deathly boring. Don't you just hate the ones where they keep asking the same questions?
    Mortgage Outstanding Nov '16 £142,772.75
    Mortgage Additional OPs 2017 Target £4522.80/ Actual £865.00
    GC Feb 0/£200
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    same cath..got to completed page and nothing :(
    collybird wrote: »
    I also did the non-crediting Alba survey.

Did a (very long) Payment Wall survey earlier in the day on package holiday companies and that didn't credit either. Was only for 24SBs but frustrating all the same.

Can we ticket this and how? Or wait as they may credit in a few weeks (that's probably what they will say anyway).
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    180sb TS, yes please! 35 minutes talking about beer and cider, not so bad. Until I pressed "submit" and got "Technical error. Thank you." No credit.

THANK YOU? I didn't spend 35 minutes filling in your poxy survey just to get a THANK YOU at the end.

I've raised a ticket, let's see what happens. I've let them slide in the past, when they've written back and said "Nope." but not for 180sb and 35 minutes, no way. :mad:

Result as predicted. I got a copy pasted reply basically saying "Yeah, that happens sometimes." NO! I replied and asked for my 180sb again saying it wasn't my fault there was a techinical error right on the very last page. I'm expecting the same copy pasted response. Annoying that they're eight hours behind us, each email takes a whole day to get a reply.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I had a reply from SB earlier re a previous non crediting TS saying I 'need to contact Sawgbucks panel for the same as we only answer survey related issues'. (typo from the email they sent me) Errr, this was survey related, I HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED! Waste of time, they will probably tell me i am putting in too many tickets if I put this one in again and the one from today!
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Yesterday I said I wouldn't do a 65 minute survey for 41sb. Well I take it all back - I just did it because nothing else is crediting for me today. Actually it's one of the better surveys I've done - you have to watch a 40 minute TV program - Beverly Hills Cop - and I thoroughly enjoyed it (actually I was riveted). The actual survey part after it is a bit tedious, but answering the questions only took about 15 minutes, so really it's 41sb for 15 minutes. If you like crime drama or the movie then I think you could enjoy this survey if it's in your inbox
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Collybird I had that survey on holiday companies no credit either..
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just got a TS for 50SB on new digital media storage,said 3 mins, took less then credited instantly.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    did a DS on shopping for clothes and has not credited, who do I put the ticket into please??
  • Inferno
    Inferno Posts: 278 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    did a DS on shopping for clothes and has not credited, who do I put the ticket into please??

If it was a daily survey bang it into Swagbucks directly.

Shout if you can't suss it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport