Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Apple_Crumble
    Apple_Crumble Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Do paypal take a fee for changing currency, or bias the exchange rate, or anything ?

I am not sure about the exchange rate because it varies not only from day to day but also depending on where you get your currency from. All in all, I don't find it too bad (although I would prefer it to be free :p)
  • Sugarcandy
    Sugarcandy Posts: 436 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have given up on the targets. In the last 4 days I have had: 209, 154, 154, and todays is 109.
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    oh they are silly high, 90 for me..
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine have been 90 for the last few days as well.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Mines also been 90 for the last 3 days
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • mm123
    mm123 Posts: 666 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    great survey and tasks all gupped -not working again giving up today - need to get organised for my daughters 4th birthday party tom now..
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    mm123 wrote: »
    great survey and tasks all gupped -not working again giving up today - need to get organised for my daughters 4th birthday party tom now..

I've got a 100SB TS on my dashboard that I've tried opening in Firefox and IE and i just get the message "there are more surveys on your dashboard to complete" and a link to go back to dashboard where the tS is still there. Anyone else having the same problem? Feeling the same as others that SB is more a waste of time and time to go elsewhere.
  • pumpkin1964
    pumpkin1964 Posts: 229 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    I've got a 100SB TS on my dashboard that I've tried opening in Firefox and IE and i just get the message "there are more surveys on your dashboard to complete" and a link to go back to dashboard where the tS is still there. Anyone else having the same problem? Feeling the same as others that SB is more a waste of time and time to go elsewhere.

same....and same :(
  • jeanniefaethecarse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »

I keep getting that one too and the same thing happens. Also a PL one from valued opinions that keeps flagging up as available then tells me I've already done the survey.

Is it just me or have there been no fisher tasks for about a week or so now?
    No spend days 2/20, Food for 5 for January £30.67/£200, Fuel/Transport £0/260, Charitable giving £20
    Foodbank donations £8, Debt Slain Nov 2012 to date £1956/£19030 Walk 2/31 days meditation 2/31 days
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I completed the TS for 100SB it was on watching sports on TV, thought I would be discredited for answering that I dont watch sports and have no interest, guess they wanted to know why.
    It did come up that had other surveys to do but didn't show any.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure