Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Mothercare?

:rotfl: Attention at last!
  • System
    System Posts: 178,095 Community Admin
    Options
    Lenny.. last time I checked you have a baby too!!! As for where you are.... uh.... where would a submariner be on a sunday that has internet connection....... hmmmmm..............

Hey, I'm actually down the boat! I'm duty today and can't get off the boat! Doh!
  • System
    Options
    newleaf wrote: »
    My sins for this week:
    I only managed to take a packed lunch on 2 out of 4 work days.

I spent £27 on makeup! (unplanned and totally unnecessary purchase).

And worst of all, I inadvertently offended Lenny with a sarcastic remark and he hasn't spoken to me since. Sorry Lenny, I thought you would take it in good humour, as that's how it was meant. I apologise.

Don't be daft it's like Ste (I-As hubby said) get a grip, you're a man aren't you?
  • System
    Options
    Sorry people, I've had my attention fix for the day, the focus has switched to my well being I'm a happy man once again. Guess you're all sick of my pervy exchanges and I'll have to re-contribute to DFW in a proper way. Sorry for diverting the thread - I love you all (espeecially the ladies!) XX
  • SarahNeedle1872
    SarahNeedle1872 Posts: 6,166 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't done any of my clicks all week, despite being sent a really good 'clicks routine' - sorry Eager Learner, I PROMISE I will print it out today!!!:o
    Advance confession - I'm gonna blow my planned NSD today.... I need computer paper for the above, plus a sneaky bit of chocolate, and the Sunday paper so I can chill in the garden on my freshly cut lawn!:D

Sorry Martin, last weeks MSE report say 'Must try harder!'
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    lennymfo wrote: »
    . And the Saturday night party thread only contained baby stuff
    Actually that's not true. There was also a full and frank discussion on the pro's and con's of cut price laser eye surgery! I hope Sammy's OK today.
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
  • immoral_angeluk
    immoral_angeluk Posts: 24,506 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lennymfo wrote: »
    Don't be daft it's like Ste (I-As hubby said) get a grip, you're a man aren't you?

Oh Len I really hope you weren't offended by what ste said.. he honestly didn't mean it in a nasty way it's just he's got a warped sense of humour and it's hard to put things across properly on here..... he says he's sorry!!
    Total 'Failed Business' Debt £29,043
    Que sera, sera. <3
  • lynsayjane
    lynsayjane Posts: 3,547 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    forgive me martin and the dfw's for i have sinned, really really badly :eek:

*on monday I did the 'right' thing at work and it has blown up in my face with me now wanting to leave
    *on tuesday when the above blew up I went to asda for lunch (ignoring my soup) and came back with crisps and chocolate paid for by mr visa cause I had no cash (failry sure I can manage to pay off £1.50 when the bill comes in though ;) )
    * on tuesday night I walked out of college after 20 minutes cause he bored me :rolleyes:
    *on friday I bought a frozen cheesecake and had a disaster with the defrost setting on the micro at work (my boss did it and I'll never forgive him) and it kinda melted, I had planned to share it but noone wanted any so I ate it... ALL
    *on saturday I went to siansburies with the express intention of spending on my credit card, I spent £40 n some turquise suitcases, now I just need a holiday to go with them!

and the worst
    *last night I took a taxi to a friends house when I could have taken a bus, I took more money out of the bank than what was left in my going out fund (tho it appears I've come home with it too), I mixed at least four different alcohols and ended up pole dancing in a rock club......

I'm so going to hell!

on the plus side had a very funny moment where one of the guys that uses my gym was chatting to me and asked me my name, I told him then said your ....... right? and he near died that I knew his name....well it was funny last night :rolleyes:
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    looks like you had a bad week lj hopefully next week will be better but can i ask what's wrong with pole dancing at a rock club ? i wouldve been proud to be able to do it lol
  • newleaf
    newleaf Posts: 3,132 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    :rotfl: Thanks Lj, I feel better already!
    Official DFW Nerd No 096 - Proud to have dealt with my debt!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure