We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
SimplySwitch cashback con
David_Hoffman
Posts: 17 Forumite
in Energy
I used SimplySwitch to move my energy supplier from EDF (awful customer service) to First Utility on 3 Nov '12. Still no £40 cashback and when I phone I get some financial service telling me that there is nobody available from SimplySwitch& to try again later.
This seems like pretty sharp practice. Any suggestions as to how I might get the promised cashback?
David Hoffman
This seems like pretty sharp practice. Any suggestions as to how I might get the promised cashback?
David Hoffman
0
Comments
-
David_Hoffman wrote: »I used SimplySwitch to move my energy supplier from EDF (awful customer service) to First Utility on 3 Nov '12. Still no £40 cashback and when I phone I get some financial service telling me that there is nobody available from SimplySwitch& to try again later.
This seems like pretty sharp practice. Any suggestions as to how I might get the promised cashback?
David Hoffman
Read the terms and conditions of the offer ... and follow them
http://www.simplyswitch.com/PopUps/MSECashback40Terms
e.g have you even submitted a claim yet?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards