• SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    :j:j thanks again sue, you're a star :A:T:T:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• SueMaggie
    Options
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    There's nothing on the front page of today's Sunday Times (as seen on their FB page) to suggest that there's an hourly today and I can't see anything on their website, so I'm assuming there isn't one today.

But I could be wrong as I don't have a copy of the paper and won't be able to get hold of one today.

If anyone finds that there is an hourly today please post it.

Thank you!
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    Just to let everyone know, I'll be away on holiday over the next two weekends (Sat/Sun 13 &14 and Sat/Sun 20&21 July) and won't be able to post any Times hourly comps in that time.

They do tend to advertise hourly comps in the day before's issue of the paper and you can also check on the Times FB page as they generally post an image of the next day's front page around 11pm the night before.
  • GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have a wonderful holiday SueMaggie
  • GW78
    GW78 Posts: 372 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    It doesn't look like there is one for Saturday. The Facebook picture doesn't show a competition and a quick search hasn't found anything.
    Thanks to the members that post competitions, especially the regulars :A
  • Rikmano
    Rikmano Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know about your circumstances SueMaggie, I will take on board the Hourly notification's this weekend, so there is no need to worry, I hope you have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy yourself :), I look forward to your your return, you will be missed :)

Having had a browse through today's (Friday's) edition of The Times newspaper there was no indication or signs of any Hourly competitions, which I can no confirm as a:

Hourly Notification

13/07 The Times Hourly (Not On)

However if anyone does purchase (£1.50) this (Saturday 13th July) The Times edition there is freebie in the form of a eBook which is:

The Duchess
    (See page 22 for details)
    Free eBook download ONLY from iTunes!

&

Raymond Blanc - What I cook at home (Glossy Food Special Supplement inside the Magazine)
  • Rikmano
    Rikmano Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    edited 14 July 2013 at 3:49PM
    Options
    Original Post:

Hourly Notification

14/07 The Sunday Times Hourly (Not On)

Sadly :( it seems that there are no Hourly's this weekend.

However The Times are in partnership with Pedigree, and have released a competition to 'Win a year’s supply of beer!' so head over to my thread for this competition it involves you hashtagging #pedigreebanter. For further information regarding this competition please CLICK HERE!

But for those who do purchase (£2.50) The Sunday Times (14/07/2013) edition:

There is 'Summer Food Special' supplement within The Sunday Times magazine, which covers The Best Summer Wines, The Coolest Seasonal Cocktails, Top Tips For Your Posh Picnic & a Gordon Ramsay Interview!

I hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing Sunday :)

Updated Post!

Hi All,

Apologies for my mistake, I had a more in-depth look into the Saturday edition, and Jolly4 you are 100% correct, I completely missed it out. I have not been very well today, and I popped into the Doctors for an emergency appointment and have been given some painkillers :( I've also not bought the Sunday edition today either.

I would like to give a huge thanks to Jolly4, Nod Off & Barnabysue for spotting this and creating a thread for the 'Kitchen Aid Handheld Blender 30 Minutes 30 Minutes competition'

14/07 The Sunday Times Hourly (On)

Rikmano
  • Jolly4
    Jolly4 Posts: 77 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There was an advert in the Saturday Times yesterday mentioning a competition to win a kitchen aid blender every 30 minutes today. Does anyone know the link to this, have tried to google it but can't find it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure