The Times and Sunday Times hourly competitions

Options

Comments

• SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    The front page of Saturday's Times has now appeared on FB and there's no mention of an hourly comp - so looks like there isn't one for tomorrow.

However, if anyone spots one in the morning please go ahead and post it - don't wait for me!
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thank you sue agile as always x
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    There was nothing in Saturday's Times about a Sunday Times hourly and the front page of the Sunday Times doesn't mention one, so as far as I'm aware there isn't one for Sunday 25 August.

But, as always, if anyone finds one please feel free to post it.
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    I didn't get a copy of The Times today to check for a possible Sunday Times hourly and they haven't posted tomorrow's front page on their FB site yet, so I don't know if there's an hourly tomorrow or not.

I'm off to bed now so if anyone finds a comp please go ahead and post it.
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    Times hourly tomorrow - Saturday 7 September - for a Krups coffee machine which the paper says is worth £99.

E: 07/09 9pm Win a Krups coffee machine every hour with The Times

Fingers crossed for some MSE winners!
  • allisoca
    allisoca Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks again Sue. My BBQ fron last week arrived today. The van man said it was my fault it was raining so hard:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I don't know whether to be cheeky & enter again this week (diff e-mail addy of course). What does the team think???
  • Elsbells21
    Elsbells21 Posts: 1,702 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    allisoca wrote: »
    Thanks again Sue. My BBQ fron last week arrived today. The van man said it was my fault it was raining so hard:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I don't know whether to be cheeky & enter again this week (diff e-mail addy of course). What does the team think???

it's not cheeky... it's comping! I don't think it matters what email you use, they are not going to penalise you for winning before - after all you are 1 of 1000s of entries!

ETA - thanks Sue for the heads up :j
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    allisoca wrote: »

you go for it allisoca :j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• SueMaggie
    Options
    There's nothing in today's Times about a Sunday Times hourly tomorrow and there's nothing on the front page of tomorrow's Sunday Times either, so I can only assume that there isn't one.

However, as ever, if anyone finds one then please post it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure