The Times and Sunday Times hourly competitions

Options

Comments

• timmmers
    timmmers Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's not that many, not in the first hour at least...I know way too many people who have won these for it to be massive numbers. I'm betting people don't do it in droves until they get the paper and a lot only get it after a good lie in esp on a sunday ;)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • tranmereforever
    Options
    I have looked online and cannot find one for today - but could well be wrong!, could someone please confirm as have not got paper today
    July 2015 Wins- Shaun The Sheep Goody Bag, 4x Books

Year to date: £786

Total to date ( Since 2008 ) = £37,345 :eek:
  • Jaycee21
    Jaycee21 Posts: 471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Looking at the front page on their Facebook page I'm guessing there isn't one.
    [FONT=&quot]"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" - Lucy Maud Montgomery :hello:[/FONT]
    :T:jThank you to all the competition posters, you are all brilliant! :j:T
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Jaycee21 wrote: »
    I managed all twelve for the first time ever today, but only because I'm stuck in bed flat on my back with a trapped nerve!

Swap for an Ipad if any one want to do that, go on a trapped nerve for an Ipad iis a great deal ;)

Ouch!!
    Painful thing Jaycee hope it gets better soon ;)
  • SueMaggie
    SueMaggie Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    There will be a Times hourly on Saturday 10 August for Premier League hospitality tickets.

Posted here and will add the entry link when available
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=62779155#post62779155
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    There's no mention of an hourly comp on the front page of tomorrow's Sunday Times (as seen on FB) so I'm assuming there isn't one.

I probably won't get a chance to get a paper tomorrow so if anyone does and finds a comp please go ahead and post it.
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    There will be Times and Sunday Times hourly comps tomorrow (Saturday 17 August) and on Sunday (18 August) to win a Skly Sports package and TV.

E: 17/08 9pm Win a Sky Sports package including TV every hour with The Times

E: 18/08 9pm Win a Sky Sports package including TV every hour with The Sunday Times

Good luck everyone!
  • Nod_Off
    Nod_Off Posts: 290 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I managed to enter every hour yesterday.....using the link for todays comp. Can anybody beat that for stupidity? :rotfl:
    £2019 in 2019 challenge:£50/2019
    A-Z: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Jan wins: £50 cheque
  • SueMaggie
    Options
    Have been through today's (Friday's) Times and there's no mention of an hourly comp tomorrow. Will check the front page of Saturday's paper when it appears on FB later tonight.

We may be getting a day off for the Bank Holiday weekend!!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    SueMaggie wrote: »
    Have been through today's (Friday's) Times and there's no mention of an hourly comp tomorrow. Will check the front page of Saturday's paper when it appears on FB later tonight.

We may be getting a day off for the Bank Holiday weekend!!

thanks for info sue :A:A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure