🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

What type of Comper are you? (Quiz)

Options
2»

Comments

• Blue___Nile
    Blue___Nile Posts: 2,779 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    I'm a common comper....lol

I found the quiz by googling quizilla and then within the site searching for comper
    Growing old is unavoidable. However, growing up is still optional.
  • Madrabbitgirl
    Options
    Fun quiz, I'm also a 'common comper!' :) (doesn't make me feel very special!)
    :D January 2016: :) Seed Pantry Grow Pod :)
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Zanzib wrote: »
    Can't get it, even removing the space, the page cannot be found.

Same here. :(

ETA: I googled 'Quizilla' and then used the search bar on the site to find it. :)
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I got:

The Common Comper

You're someone who enjoys entering competitions for prizes you want to win, whether for yourself other others you know. That way you know if you do win, although not as often as some it may seem, your prize will be of value or importance to you.
    You enter a fair few each day but aren't too worried if you take some days or weeks out if you get a little busy.
    You probably have a separate email address for entering competitions in to stop your main one from getting to much spam and may check it a few times a day.
    Voting and bigger effort competitions may not be your thing unless the prize is REALLY worth it.
    You are a Common Comper :)

In effect all of it is true, apart from the 'taking some weeks or days' bit as I'll take a day here and there when I'm busy, but start to stress when I take a few days or weeks due to the amount I'll have to catch up on. ;)
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts