Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
edited 18 April 2013 at 10:16PM in Compers chat corner
What result did you get?

Quiz

Edit: Damn link wont work :/

Comments

• cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Out of sheer curiosity, I googled it - seems the site is banned by MSE perhaps, as its name is replaced with !!!s

Anyway the result I got was:

The Common Comper

You're someone who enjoys entering competitions for prizes you want to win, whether for yourself other others you know. That way you know if you do win, although not as often as some it may seem, your prize will be of value or importance to you.
    You enter a fair few each day but aren't too worried if you take some days or weeks out if you get a little busy.
    You probably have a separate email address for entering competitions in to stop your main one from getting to much spam and may check it a few times a day.
    Voting and bigger effort competitions may not be your thing unless the prize is REALLY worth it.
    You are a Common Comper :)

Fairly accurate I'd say! :)
  • bex88
    bex88 Posts: 641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Aww I see, that's a shame, but thanks for taking the time to google it :) Took me a a lil' while to make it.
  • Ms_Chocaholic
    Ms_Chocaholic Posts: 12,618 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm also a Common Comper
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 April 2013 at 10:39PM
    Options
    i got

The Comping Addict

You can't get enough of entering competitions, whether you find it fun or you are just hooked on winning prizes.
    You spend lots of time entering them and are not really phased by the method of entry. You will probably have accounts with most websites that hold competitions that you've entered.
    You may have had many wins big and small and you keep on keeping those fingers crossed for more big wins.
    You keep you comping details separate and probably check your emails and phone multiple times a day.
    You can't stand have days where you've not entered anything!
    A true Comping Addict!

:eek: but so true:rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Keeley1986
    Keeley1986 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    The Common Comper
    You're someone who enjoys entering competitions for prizes you want to win, whether for yourself other others you know. That way you know if you do win, although not as often as some it may seem, your prize will be of value or importance to you.
    You enter a fair few each day but aren't too worried if you take some days or weeks out if you get a little busy.
    You probably have a separate email address for entering competitions in to stop your main one from getting to much spam and may check it a few times a day.
    Voting and bigger effort competitions may not be your thing unless the prize is REALLY worth it.
    You are a Common Comper :)
    Comping since Feb 2012.

Best wins - Pram, £800+ Baby equipment, Big :eek: gadget bundle, Summer hamper, £500 worth Freeze 24/7 products, Sony Xperia Z, £200 worth tanning/beauty products.
  • purple_x
    purple_x Posts: 681 Forumite
    Options
    I cant find it :(
    I googled 'what type of comper are you quiz' and all the results for 5 pages were what type of computer I should use!
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,858 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 April 2013 at 11:47PM
    Options
    purple_x wrote: »
    I cant find it :(
    I googled 'what type of comper are you quiz' and all the results for 5 pages were what type of computer I should use!

http:// quizilla.teennick. com/quizzes/ 24170635/ what-type-of-qcomperq-are-you

http:// quizilla. teenick. com/quizzes/24170635/ what-type-of-qcomperq-are-you

without the spaces
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• zer01
    zer01 Posts: 480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Comping Addict..... No I'm not.... IM NOT! :rotfl:
    MSE Comping Since August 2011
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Comping Addict, what it said is true........
  • Zanzib
    Zanzib Posts: 5,375 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Can't get it, even removing the space, the page cannot be found.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure