How you are notified of an ITV win

Options
I sent an email to ITV to ask do they ring again if you are not in (I know stupid question right! lol). Anyway, here is the answer I got:

If you have won our competitions we will contact you using the phone number you provided us with on your entry form.

We will contact you for 28 days and try to phone at different times of the day.

Hope this is useful for someone.

Just have to wait for that call now, lol
Thank you to everyone who posts these competitions. You are all stars :T

Comments

• Keeley1986
    Keeley1986 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    I'd best switch my phone on, it's been off for two weeks :cool:

I can dream! :rotfl:
    Comping since Feb 2012.

Best wins - Pram, £800+ Baby equipment, Big :eek: gadget bundle, Summer hamper, £500 worth Freeze 24/7 products, Sony Xperia Z, £200 worth tanning/beauty products.
  • littleme96
    littleme96 Posts: 586 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    There are a couple of ITV queries I've wondered about if anyone who has had that magic call wants to share!

1. What details do they ask you for when they phone - are there security questions for you to answer (name and email that you entered with for example)?

2. Do they phone at any day and time or are they more likely to call on Thursday afternoons for example (lol here's hoping!)?
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    I returned from holiday and had three missed calls over two different days from 020 numbers. The calls were morning, afternoon and evening. Googling them suggested ITV, needless to say I had a sleepless night as I would not be able to contact until the next morning.

I called back and they asked me if I had entered the Real Deal competition to which I replied I had. They then just ran through my personal details, ie name, address etc congratulated me and told me how much I had won and I would receive the cheque within 28 days.

To be honest you are in such shock you really cannot take it all in!
    The best things in life are free.....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport