Logging into Barclaycard Internet Banking

Options
Hello,

Is anyone having issues logging into Internet Banking with barclaycard. I tried logging in last week to check my account and it comes up with a system error. I ring up the support team and they say they are having technical difficulties and to try again on the Tuesday (5 days later) I try again tonight and again I cannot log in and the site displays system error. I ring up again and they now say it will take upto the 26th April to resolve.

Surely this cannot be correct, nearly three weeks to resolve technical difficulties. Am I getting fobbed of or is anyone else having the same issue.

Thanks

Comments

• bouncydog1
    bouncydog1 Posts: 2,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No problem logging in this week. Today worked o.k.
  • SnowTiger
    SnowTiger Posts: 4,461 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    2bFrank wrote: »
    Is anyone having issues logging into Internet Banking with barclaycard. I tried logging in last week to check my account and it comes up with a system error.

That does seem odd. I've been able to log in to my account during the past few weeks without any problems. I've just check it again by logging in and it's fine.
  • richard734
    richard734 Posts: 489 Forumite
    Options
    2bfrank, clear your cache and cookies, you would be amazed at how many times these issues are caused by cached or 'saved' copies of the webpages being kept by your browser.
  • MrShazzyMan
    Options
    I've never had a problem logging in even when barclaycard are doing some ''essential'' upgrades.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure