We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco Clothes Coupon Thread. Read First Post For Updates!

1…8889919394…108

Comments

  • God thats easy to do...Well its a little big!!!

    Now what are the chances these will scan like the famous weekly 6 pound uns??
    _____________________________________________

    INSERT CATCHY PHRASE HERE
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    will keep an eye out for these, will go well with the 20% off next week too. DD needs lots of new clothes.
    thebrow2000, you can change the size when you upload the pic into photobucket, not quite sure exactly as I always watch OH doing it but sure it can be done. Doesnt matter though we can see what it looks like, thanks!
  • manda1205 wrote: »
    will keep an eye out for these, will go well with the 20% off next week too. DD needs lots of new clothes.
    thebrow2000, you can change the size when you upload the pic into photobucket, not quite sure exactly as I always watch OH doing it but sure it can be done. Doesnt matter though we can see what it looks like, thanks!

    thought you'd like to read the 'small' print :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    _____________________________________________

    INSERT CATCHY PHRASE HERE
  • boo_2112
    boo_2112 Posts: 1,092 Forumite
    God thats easy to do...Well its a little big!!!

    Now what are the chances these will scan like the famous weekly 6 pound uns??

    someone on pts tried one today and it didn't i'm afraid :(
  • manda1205
    manda1205 Posts: 2,366 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    thought you'd like to read the 'small' print :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    "small print" whats that:confused: , I wasn't aware of tesco coupons ever having small print! ;)
  • boo_2112 wrote: »
    someone on pts tried one today and it didn't i'm afraid :(

    Do you know if they spent over 25 pounds?
    _____________________________________________

    INSERT CATCHY PHRASE HERE
  • No, they spent £14ish, was hoping that they would be like the £6ers so tried a lower amount.
    Blitzkreig Bob says Hi to those checking his validity!
  • I have wondered over the Bootsers thread so I am afraid I don't know the Tesco glitches :o . I would be grateful if someone could clarify for me - the wardrobe vouchers (£10, £4 and 2x£6) - can they be used for grocery shopping? If so, can I use them all in one transaction, and if so, what must the minimum spend be? :confused:
    Thank you so much!!!!
  • I have wondered over the Bootsers thread so I am afraid I don't know the Tesco glitches :o . I would be grateful if someone could clarify for me - the wardrobe vouchers (£10, £4 and 2x£6) - can they be used for grocery shopping? If so, can I use them all in one transaction, and if so, what must the minimum spend be? :confused:
    Thank you so much!!!!

    Read page 18 of this thread....I think it pretty much answers all your questions:beer:
    If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.:whistle:

    My way is Atkins;)
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Has anyone found these in the Manchester area, if so, where?

    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.