🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    kprice88 wrote: »
    Don't get on here often nowadays as I'm in my last yr of Uni and about to complete my final exams as a mature student with 3yr old

But I would just like to say a massive thank you to a lady who gave me a £5 off £40 spend in wigan tesco today :-)

I had only popped in and forgot mine and she casually offered it

I hope that lady is on here

Good luck with the exams. I bet the lady is on here.
  • zagubov
    zagubov Posts: 17,896 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    artha is the same gas in bananas responsible for causing excessive flatulence?
    I thnk it's carbon dibaxide that does that.:D
    There is no honour to be had in not knowing a thing that can be known - Danny Baker
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    You definitely deserve it.

Could be on a winner for the non-meat eaters and those partial to an ice-cream dessert.:T
    I'm too partial to the ice cream occasionally I'm afraid. Very handy this combination worked here, as my family had scoffed all the ones I bought only days ago:mad:. We needed a frozen meal like the Family Roast anyway - I like the meat ones, but also don't mind the veg. ones either, so ideal to have the Quorn Roast as a glitch option available!:j:)
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    Savvy, I've been reading your posts for ages, and admire your tenacity and thoroughness, but always thought you a serious type.
    I'm really pleased to see you're joining in with the banter these days, and seem to be enjoying yourself with everyone else. :beer::D
    N x
    So you condone bullying Caribbean backwards is that what you are saying :eek:
    I have enough problems with the females that have decided not to go in for hrt without you encouraging the males to have a go :D
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    David. wrote: »
    So basically you are just laughing in my face tonight Dad :eek:
    No just trying to break bad news in small bites to soften the blows:rotfl::rotfl:
    Awaiting a new sig
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    artha wrote: »
    And another thing David...was talking to barbara numbers tonight and she has just come back from a nationwide (well east yorkshire actually:o) tour hunting for posh casserole dishes but no luck:(

on that very subject I have pyrexed up :D and have a few extra stickers to recycle. The promo runs until end of may sometime, hopefully they will restock :)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    Savvy, I've been reading your posts for ages, and admire your tenacity and thoroughness, but always thought you a serious type.
    I'm really pleased to see you're joining in with the banter these days, and seem to be enjoying yourself with everyone else. :beer::D
    N x

It's my combination of items making me laugh as well! Very much enjoying this, and the company on here, especially as it's saving me loads as well!:rotfl:
  • elliemoo
    elliemoo Posts: 4,593 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is it too early for a song?

I was listening to a little Roxy Music earlier whilst driving and this is great. Love those Brian Ferry smoldering eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhmHaHTV-QM
  • artha
    artha Posts: 5,254 Forumite
    Options
    zagubov wrote: »
    I thnk it's carbon dibaxide that does that.:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Awaiting a new sig
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    elliemoo wrote: »
    Yeah but you really need to come north of the border. But the weather is pants all over the fair isle.
    We have not been over since about 2 years after the euro came in.
    Prices were something like £3 for a pint in sticksville and it was the same or less in our big city.
    Not just the drink everything it priced us out of the market :(
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills