Maximising income - Mystery Shopping? Surveys? (Part Two)

Options

Comments

• Timmne
    Timmne Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    Options
    Yes - glad you said that as I've been having problems for 2 days now!
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    No decent jobs on Gap at the moment either. I'm fed up with poultry and burgers!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • sec79
    sec79 Posts: 343 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone else having problems selecting gap assignments?

I have lost out on at least four jobs now. I select the date, and it comes up with a message saying date not selected, when I have done. I have then copied the assignment number, and tried running a search via assignment number, which means only one job appears after my search. It still says date not selected when I try to add it to my basket, even though I have selected the date.

Anyone come across this problem - it is very frustrating!
    Thanks
    Sara
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    I'm half way through expressing an assignment for Gap and the ruddy site is hanging now GRR
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • chambta
    chambta Posts: 2,770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No decent jobs on Gap at the moment either. I'm fed up with poultry and burgers!

That's all there ever seems to be! At least I had a decent one this week with Grass Roots, £50 to go & open a Barclays account which I did in my lunch hour with a further £30 to nip in twice in a couple of months!
  • Timmne
    Timmne Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    Options
    Argh take the fees out of your post Chambta, you're breaking MSE secret service type things! :D
  • catwoman150
    Options
    Does anyone know if GAP is down? I can't access their website.
    cross stitch cafe #90 UFO's 6 to finish in 2013, and loads of new kits to boot
    Refunded bank overdraft charges £915 :j
    SPC 2007-2008 #078 aim £500-£341.67
    SPC 2011-2012 #078 aim £500-£426.42
    SPC 2012-2013 #078aim £500 - TBC
  • catwoman150
    Options
    Just to let everyone know that GAP website is up and running FAST again.
    cross stitch cafe #90 UFO's 6 to finish in 2013, and loads of new kits to boot
    Refunded bank overdraft charges £915 :j
    SPC 2007-2008 #078 aim £500-£341.67
    SPC 2011-2012 #078 aim £500-£426.42
    SPC 2012-2013 #078aim £500 - TBC
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    Just to let everyone know that GAP website is up and running FAST again.

And luckily the bits of the assignment that managed to complete last night before the site hung is still there! :T
  • and the jobs that were there last night on my page have all been gobbled up !
    Competition wins. 2 festival camping tickets worth 310, case of grants whisky 74. :beer: :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure