April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Survey that needs to be done in IE for 113 SB doesn't bloody work! :mad:

I keep getting it come up in ts izzy, first time I started it yesterday the video stopped part way through so I had to come out of it then it was still offering it so I tried again & that time it went the whole way through completed the rest & credited, minor miracle.
    Note though it doesn't work if you transfer the address from whichever browser you're using to IE when it asks if you're using IE have tried that twice & neither time has commenced properly. So if you see it (113sb 25mins) on the dashboard head straight to IE to start it.
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • maximus_leeds
    Options
    Morning all - am back on the SB wagon now after giving birth to Baby Brody on Wednesday night. He was a biggie - seems all those Cadbury's Creme Eggs did have an effect, he weighed in at a mahoosive 8lb 14! Yep, that smarted a bit! Big thanks for all your support people - this is a great thread, you guys are fab :D

On to SB - night feeds meant I'd a chance to get on SB and reach my target of 60 this morning. Hoping my inactivity in recent days has meant I'll get a low target for a good few days. Wishful thinking? Probably. Best of luck with Mondays target (incidentally, all this talk of double SBs from midnight? Not for me...or others, just by going on FB page either!)!
    GC 2014: Jan £24.68/£400 :)
  • Annie021063
    Annie021063 Posts: 2,569 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered one on 05 April, and received it on the 9th. That's the fastest I've ever had one.
    Waiting for 3 now
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations maximus - absolutely lovely news and what a cool name :T. I feel your pain with big boys, my son was 9.4 but worth it (in retrospect!). Enjoy your new son!
  • normandleigh
    Options
    Morning all - am back on the SB wagon now after giving birth to Baby Brody on Wednesday night. He was a biggie - seems all those Cadbury's Creme Eggs did have an effect, he weighed in at a mahoosive 8lb 14! Yep, that smarted a bit! Big thanks for all your support people - this is a great thread, you guys are fab :D

On to SB - night feeds meant I'd a chance to get on SB and reach my target of 60 this morning. Hoping my inactivity in recent days has meant I'll get a low target for a good few days. Wishful thinking? Probably. Best of luck with Mondays target (incidentally, all this talk of double SBs from midnight? Not for me...or others, just by going on FB page either!)!

aw congratulations love the name. my baby girl was 1 last week and i remember those night feeds that was what got me started on swagbucks, being bored during them
  • Tellie
    Tellie Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    LeoLasagne wrote: »
    I too have AGV outstanding, from 01, 04, 05, 08 and 13th of April.

Anyone want to guess that the target tomorrow will be doubled?!

My target is 120, yesterday was 60 so looks like it!
    How long do amazon vouchers normally take I am just about to order my first :) x
    swag bucks amazon vouchers £15 / £120 since April 2013
  • samnkids
    samnkids Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Enter "DoubleTheFun" in the Swagbucks safe icon for 5 Swag Bucks before 9am BST.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Target of 120 here too.
  • Dundunbanza
    Dundunbanza Posts: 163 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats Maximus.

Apologies if this has been posted before but the NOSO and Daily poll SB earnings seem to have increased 2 for daily poll and 4 for NOSO.
    Earning Swagbucks since May 2012
    Dooyoo'er since March 2013
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    someone on facebook has posted their target today is 445

words fail me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories