April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• tyroleandancer
    tyroleandancer Posts: 1,708 Forumite
    Options
    berrybean wrote: »
    I ordered a 5 pounds amazon voucher on the 15th March but still not received. I signed up at the end of Feb. Not through a referral daily targets seem very much the same as everyone else. 100 today. I have never had the cards on my homepage just the one daily survey one that I have never qualified for. Was hoping to get another 250 bucks to get another card but wonder if I should give up as it does not seem to be successful for me.

Have you checked Trusted surveys? Often don't show in Firefox, normally chrome :) Peanut labs also have surveys most days.
    :j:j:j:j
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Anyone awaiting a voucher etc.. Be advised that it is 14 working days that you have to wait before you will get your voucher (or so Swagbucks will say).

So berrybean ordered on 15th March, making today the 12th working day (because of two bank holidays).
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is anyone awaiting an Amazon voucher from before the 13th of March?
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    GIFT CARDS

I've posted a question on Facebook USA asking if a representative can let me know when the gift cards will start to be sent out because we seem to have 'lost' Nick for the time being. If I get a reply I will post it on here
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    GIFT CARDS

Facebook USA rep has just replied to say that they will investigate what is happening and post a reply directly onto the UK Facebook page - I'll update you all when we get more information
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Al1x
    Al1x Posts: 1,653 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    berrybean wrote: »
    I ordered a 5 pounds amazon voucher on the 15th March but still not received. I signed up at the end of Feb. Not through a referral daily targets seem very much the same as everyone else. 100 today. I have never had the cards on my homepage just the one daily survey one that I have never qualified for. Was hoping to get another 250 bucks to get another card but wonder if I should give up as it does not seem to be successful for me.

I'm waiting for one from the 15th.. hopefully we will have them soon. It seems to be a very slow time with all the bank holidays.
  • Wildknight
    Wildknight Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Ok in an effort to be J.B. Fletcher can I ask you new goal people some questions?

When did you sign up?

Tue 26th March

Are you anyone's referral?

No, didn't notice the referrals thread until after I signed up.

What happens to the target the next day if you don't meet a goal?

Still stays high. 272, 204 & 240 this week so far. Not hit target yet.

Do you have more surveys videos offers ect.? (you will have as you are new, and it's difficult to ask someone new if they have it more than the norm but - how many TSes do you get? Rarely do we get more than 3 or 4 in a day, even on a really good day.)

Don't think so, there were lots vids and a few surveys to do last week but once they were done they dried up.

How are you finding making the targets? Easy, hard?

Easy last week as they were low (I had targets of 70-150 and was hitting about 250-350 a day.

Did any of you enable anything, e.g. when you signed up, were you asked to trial anything? Go through extra pop ups or pages?

Nope.

Were your first goals very high?

No, I would say low to medium, between 70-150.

Answers in blue :)
  • 1HANNAH
    1HANNAH Posts: 855 Forumite
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    Is anyone awaiting an Amazon voucher from before the 13th of March?
    My sisters waiting from the 11th March and I know there are more from that date on the FB page x
    Following :money: to keep us debt free :j
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    A few thoughts I have had on Swagbucks, I posted this on my forum but I thought I should mention it here as well.

Lack of earning opportunities/High targets – I'm thinking that slow and steady might be the best way to go. Earn just enough for your daily target but no more. I think in the long run this will earn you more SBs. If you have a high target don't try to achieve it and eventually it will go down, if you don't want a high target that is.

There are only so many surveys/offers at anyone time, yes more come along but not necessarily enough new ones everyday to keep hitting a high target. From what I have read in the early days SB is easy – loads of offers/surveys but as time goes on, less and less. But I have also read how many swaggers go all guns blazing to start with and sign up for everything going. This gets you a lot of SB to start with but once things start to dry up your stuck. You then can't reach daily target and you don't get a bonus.

Would it be better to just reach daily target and earn your bonus? Would this mean more SB in the long run cause your always getting your bonus bucks? Opposed to only hitting target for a few months and then spending the rest of the time getting no bonus.

Example: Person A completes 100 offers over a month, reaching target everyday. Person B completes the same 100 offers over a month but doesn't reach target everyday, so they end up with less SBs overall because they don't get a bonus.

High targets for newbies – I am wondering if this is caused by the all guns blazing approach. Newbies do loads of offers and get way over the daily target. Because SB only have a few days/weeks worth of data on what bucks their earning their daily target is based on that and that's why it's really high. I think this has just been confirmed by Wildknight.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am waiting for three AGCs from around 14th March
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income