We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• *Anon*
    *Anon* Posts: 357 Forumite
    Options
    How do you manage to get the other collector bill's?

Won 'shop' about 10 times now!!! :(
  • katep23
    katep23 Posts: 1,406 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow, just done a TS for 100sb about films (rentals, DVDs etc), said it would take 20 minutes. After about 5 minutes I thought I was being dq'd, got directed to the completed survey page and it has credited!
  • katep23
    Options
    *Anon* wrote: »
    How do you manage to get the other collector bill's?

Won 'shop' about 10 times now!!! :(

I think you get them based on the number of sb you win for the search.

Have a look at your ledger and see if all your searches are for the same number of sb, that might (or not!) verify.
  • samnkids
    samnkids Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    They are completely random...there is nothing you can do, you get what you get! ;)
  • juno
    juno Posts: 6,553 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    katep23 wrote: »
    Just had a TS ask how often I store ice cream in the oven, boil milk in the kettle and make drinks in the toaster...

I got DQ'd :rotfl::rotfl:
    I just got that!

One of the questions was "hoover the ceiling" which sounds like a stupid question, but then I actually do sometimes to get the cobwebs down.

I got DQed too :rotfl:
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209

Total debt [STRIKE]£4578.27[/STRIKE] £0.00 :j
    100% paid off :j

• dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    Options
    OK this is getting silly now, just got the 8sb collector's bill for the FIFTH time!!!! :mad:
    (searched for Orlando makes me smile in case it helps anyone else)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tellie wrote: »
    75sb ts on fast food credited instantly. Just don't do it whilst eating your breakfast!
    Target done for the day already :)

Not sure what they were looking for as the second screen then asked what Telecom companies I'd heard of and then dq'd me:(
  • daffydog
    daffydog Posts: 302 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    daffydog, I had this happen once as well, not with the SwagbucksUK FB page, but with another FB page, it was the only page I couldn't access and was driving me crazy.

Do you use Firefox? What worked for me was installing FoxyProxy (a Firefox add-on, just go to Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions and search for FoxyProxy, then install it).

Hope that works for you!

Thanks for your suggestion Thrify Felicity. Sadly this does not work for me, I do not have that add on installed and cannot access the SwagucksUK page using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (the latter used as a last resort as I never use IE) Can't using my phone app either.
  • katep23
    Options
    juno wrote: »
    I just got that!

One of the questions was "hoover the ceiling" which sounds like a stupid question, but then I actually do sometimes to get the cobwebs down.

I got DQed too :rotfl:

Ha, I answered "once a month" to that one (in fact I have just been hoovering the ceiling to get the cobwebs!) so maybe that's why we both got DQ'd!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Options
    daffydog wrote: »
    Thanks for your suggestion Thrify Felicity. Sadly this does not work for me, I do not have that add on installed and cannot access the SwagucksUK page using Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer (the latter used as a last resort as I never use IE) Can't using my phone app either.

As a last resort ... start a new facebook profile and use that to access SB UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport