April 2013 Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    I think he would just like to have an easy life and get paid to be on Facebook all day. I have no idea if the deleted posts are authorised by higher up or by Nick himself.

I've always thought us uk lot have been guinea pigs for the main american site and the majority of times I don't think Nick gets a say at all. Just the poor guy who has to deal with the trouble. I could be wrong of course, but we do seem to get the brunt of the rubbish stuff/ideas etc.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    But he has asked how they can improve Swagbucks - surely just looking at the posts would tell him

the negative comments are ignored. it is rude. the site is rubbish a lot of the time and nothing changes.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • 1HANNAH
    1HANNAH Posts: 855 Forumite
    Options
    miwa wrote: »
    Do you think it's worth intentionally making low targets then? Not that I need any help with that.

I've not got more then 50sb last couple of days so will see if that affects goal in the coming days.... lost all enthusiasm for sb as my sister has outstanding AGCs from the 11th, me and hubby from the 12th &13th so not bothering spending lots of time trying to get surveys etc
    The FB page is becoming a joke too! :mad:
    Following :money: to keep us debt free :j
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    I've always thought us uk lot have been guinea pigs for the main american site and the majority of times I don't think Nick gets a say at all. Just the poor guy who has to deal with the trouble. I could be wrong of course, but we do seem to get the brunt of the rubbish stuff/ideas etc.

I agree - I don't think Nick has much of a say in what goes on in the UK - we are in a minority as are the Australian contingency. I bet, though, we still make a substantial amount of profit for Swagbucks
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    edited 2 April 2013 at 11:17PM
    Options

true but i wish nick stopped bigging up the site when it is crap. i know it his job but it is so bad for the majority now it is huge denial to pretend all is well. the site is declining and has been for a while. unless they actually listen to the users of the site then it will not improve either. their so called site improvements are shocking- there are no cards loading on my homepage now it has changed. i get one DS card and that is it. (which i rarely qualify for lol )
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • paulshorse
    Options
    1HANNAH wrote: »
    I've not got more then 50sb last couple of days so will see if that affects goal in the coming days.... lost all enthusiasm for sb as my sister has outstanding AGCs from the 11th, me and hubby from the 12th &13th so not bothering spending lots of time trying to get surveys etc
    The FB page is becoming a joke too! :mad:

Hannah I think that the outstanding gift cards are because of Passover - they said in a blog that things wouldn't be back to normal until today. However, that doesn't excuse anything - I respect any religious observances, but a professional business makes contingency plans. It's not as if Passover is a one off - it happens every year.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    spiritwood wrote: »
    true but i wish nick stopped bigging up the site when it is crap. i know it his job but it is so bad for the majority now it is huge denial to pretend all is well. the site is declining and has been for a while. unless they actually listen to the users of the site then it will not improve either. their so called site improvements are shocking- there are no cards loading on my homepage now it has changed. i get one DS card and that is it. (which i rarely qualify for lol )

I've not had a DS card for today at all, spiritwood - I only managed to get a DS because yesterday's was still there otherwise I wouldn't have a link at all
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Why are all the PL surveys now worth 48sb instead of 60sb? I'm 12 off target so I really need that difference! :mad:
  • miwa
    miwa Posts: 1,512 Forumite
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Hannah I think that the outstanding gift cards are because of Passover - they said in a blog that things wouldn't be back to normal until today. However, that doesn't excuse anything - I respect any religious observances, but a professional business makes contingency plans. It's not as if Passover is a one off - it happens every year.

And not everyone is Jewish, or shouldn't be, if Swagbucks employs mandatory equality regulations which ensure no bias of sexuality, religion or race within a work force.

It is ridiculous. Jewish employers don't simply stop paying their employees because of a holiday observance. Swagbucks should not be any different.
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Why are all the PL surveys now worth 48sb instead of 60sb? I'm 12 off target so I really need that difference! :mad:

I noticed that the opinion surveys on TP have cut in half the reward now, was 45 and now 22. Not that I ever get one any more.
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure