Deloghi - Do they make storage heaters?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
6 replies 674 views
PetreePetree Forumite
139 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Energy
Hi All,

Just had a viewing with a lovely but clueless EA, wall mounted throughout the property are deloghi heaters with programmers on each one and look nice and swish much like new designer radiators. (The house was a Repo 4 years ago, they are newer than this as the old photos are still online)

She was certain they were Storage heaters and not peak use ones.
I've had a good google and can't see anything like them from Deloghi (knew i should have written down the model number), in fact i can't even see that Deloghi have ever even made Storage Heaters?

Have they made them in the past, if so does anyone have a link to a site/catalogue with them in so I can see what these are!

Thanks

Petree

Replies

• penrhynpenrhyn Forumite
    15.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they were 4-6 inches thick, sat on the floor and weighed a ton they were storage heaters, otherwise they were just panel heaters.
    Don't believe De Longhi every made storage heaters but could be wrong.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • Richie-from-the-BoroRichie-from-the-Boro Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    - no - and you've answered your own question
    - "wall mounted nice and swish like new designer radiators

They will be non-storage convector or radiant heaters, they even do / did calor, I've never known them do storage. They will be full price day rate 13a type non-storage panel heaters.
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • PetreePetree Forumite
    139 Posts
    Thought so, but I did think if somebody can put magic clay in a heater and say its cheaper, Deloghi could have put a kg of brick in a wall mounted heater and called it a storage jobby. - cynical moi? Never!

Well if I buy it thats a few items ready for eBay then!

Cheers all
  • Richie-from-the-BoroRichie-from-the-Boro Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Petree wrote: »
    Thought so, but I did think if somebody can put magic clay in a heater and say its cheaper, Deloghi could have put a kg of brick in a wall mounted heater and called it a storage jobby. - cynical moi? Never!

Well if I buy it that's a few items ready for eBay then!

Cheers all

- agreed, Deloghi use thermal oil just like a~n~other more infamous other panel manufacturer
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • Fire_FoxFire_Fox Forumite
    26K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - no - and you've answered your own question
    - "wall mounted nice and swish like new designer radiators

They will be non-storage convector or radiant heaters, they even do / did calor, I've never known them do storage. They will be full price day rate 13a type non-storage panel heaters.

I'd have said the emboldened answered his own question! :p
    Petree wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just had a viewing with a lovely but clueless EA, wall mounted throughout the property are deloghi heaters with programmers on each one and look nice and swish much like new designer radiators. (The house was a Repo 4 years ago, they are newer than this as the old photos are still online)

She was certain they were Storage heaters and not peak use ones.
    I've had a good google and can't see anything like them from Deloghi (knew i should have written down the model number), in fact i can't even see that Deloghi have ever even made Storage Heaters?
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
  • macmanmacman Forumite
    48.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quickest way to find out otherwise is to look at the meter-is it E7? Is there a storage heater circuit marked at the CU?
    No free lunch, and no free laptop ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals