has anybody heard of and used Kachoww: paid surveys?

Options
i got a email from Kachoww: Earn The Highest Loyalty Bonus In Research inviting me to join saying Highest Paying Loyalty Bonuses
Earn up to £10 per survey
£3 extra bonus EVERY cash-out
Focus Groups paying up to £50 an hour
Unlimited Refer a Friend Rewards - £2 per cash-out.
Rewards: CASH (Paypal)

should i trust my gut instinct the saying to good to be true?

thanks in advance

Comments

• gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options
    mightymole wrote: »
    i got a email from Kachoww: Earn The Highest Loyalty Bonus In Research inviting me to join saying Highest Paying Loyalty Bonuses
    Earn up to £10 per survey
    £3 extra bonus EVERY cash-out
    Focus Groups paying up to £50 an hour
    Unlimited Refer a Friend Rewards - £2 per cash-out.
    Rewards: CASH (Paypal)

should i trust my gut instinct the saying to good to be true?

thanks in advance

I would say that they are either a scam or just a referrer of other survey companies.

The about us page has the title "About Honest Rewards" and the whole site is a rip-off of Honest Rewards layout.

The UK version of the site says "Although we are new to the UK, we have 10 years experience running successful panels in several other countries across the world". Funnily enough, the US, Canada, Australia and South Africa versions of the site all say the same thing - so which country were these 10 years experience gained in????

Also, a quick check on the Companies House website shows that the Ltd company the sites are registered to was registered in 07/2011 and has failed to make it's first return.

Interestingly enough the address used for the Limited Company matches the address of HonestRewards Ltd, who also appear to fail to make their returrns (or their accounts) and are discussed here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3272514
  • mightymole
    mightymole Posts: 589 Forumite
    Options
    thanks gb12345 for the useful tip off i will give a miss
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business