Marks and Spencer discount codes

Options

Comments

• veryunsure
    Options
    My quidco didn't track correctly for M&S yesterday, it said 8% but I think I only got 5%.

Same for me too. Today M&S seems to have vanished from Quidco! Hope it comes back soon
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    My quidco didn't track correctly for M&S yesterday, it said 8% but I think I only got 5%.
    veryunsure wrote: »
    Same for me too. Today M&S seems to have vanished from Quidco! Hope it comes back soon
    AHA I'm glad you 2 have said that as I thought I was going mad!!!

I bought at 8% as I made a note of it not thinking I need to take a screenshot :rolleyes: then got the tracking email and it's less, so went on Quidco just now to take a screenshot and the sneaky toads have taken it off (all the insurance services are there) AND it's gone out of my favourites in the Beta version :confused: And yeh Ziggy I got only 5% too!!!

Edit: And sorry to this poster who I notice noticed first ;)
    ladyV wrote: »
    Does anyone know why M&S has disappeared from Quidco today?
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • easy
    easy Posts: 2,516 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So how do I get a 12.5% discount voucher to use in store? I'm registered with M&S, and get emails, but haven't seen anything about this.

I'm off into town this afternoon, and could do with the voucher to do some Christmas shopping. It would make a change to see and feel things before I buy. I seem to have done all my shopping on-line recently.
    I try not to get too stressed out on the forum. I won't argue, i'll just leave a thread if you don't like what I say. :)
  • forumfan_2
    Options
    M&S is back on Quidco but only @ 5% :sad:

http://www2.quidco.com/marks-spencer/
  • star222
    Options
    10% for 2 days on topcashback
  • misslopex
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a limit as to how many 1p deliveries you can have per account?

I figure I might as well take advantage and do one order per 3-4-2 offer. That way instead of say ordering 4 things at £20 then 2 at £5 and only getting the £5 ones free I can get one £20 free in one order then do another order for the £5 ones.

Anyone see any reason why I can't pull this off?

Plus 10% on topcashback and maybe even the 12.5% off if it lets me!
  • NotJustAny...
    Options
    misslopex, that's not how the 3-4-2 deal mechanic works. It will sort all your items into descending price order, then you get the 3rd and the 6th free, rather than the two cheapest. So if you bought items at 9, 8 , 7 , 6, 5 and 4 pounds, you'd get the £7 and the £4 item free. So you can do it in one order.
  • karenx
    karenx Posts: 4,988 Forumite
    Options
    easy wrote: »
    So how do I get a 12.5% discount voucher to use in store? I'm registered with M&S, and get emails, but haven't seen anything about this.

I'm off into town this afternoon, and could do with the voucher to do some Christmas shopping. It would make a change to see and feel things before I buy. I seem to have done all my shopping on-line recently.

The 12.5% vouchers were given out at the penny bizarre last week
  • misslopex
    Options
    I just used the november code on the 3-4-2 lingerie and ended up with 6 lovely silk sets at just £15 per set! Fab xmas pressies for the girlies!

The code worked no probs, it comes up as "promotional credit" to use against the order, make sure the tick box is ticked. You have to go all the way through the check out before you apply the code but dont worry, you still have one more page before you confirm the order.

Hopefully the code won't effect my 10% top cash back cash back too! and 1p delivery.... eeeeeeh it doesnt get any better than that! :)

Big thanks to the op!
  • Engadine
    Engadine Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    kkjone wrote: »
    Marks and Spencer
    12.5% off when you spend £35 or more Online or Instore

These codes should be working
    Code for Online :
    SNSNOV09 ( valid 11/11 to 30/11)
    SNSDEC09 ( valid 10/12 to 24/12)
    SNSJAN10 ( valid 16/01 to 31/01)

Don't think you get free delivery though

Thanks just used the first code with no problems and got delivery for 1p, saved £25 with 3 for 2 and the code, well happy!
    :j Debt free since 31/01/08:j

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport