We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
37p a Litre
sideshow_matt
Posts: 134 Forumite
in Motoring
I am currently paying 37p a litre for LPG Autogas (£1.68 a gallon) in Swansea. Anyone getting this any cheaper?
When I first bought my car it was 29p a litre, and from what I read on the net, there is no real reason why it should have gone up by more than 2p
Still beats petrol I know, but that's the reward for the environmentally friendly :rotfl:
When I first bought my car it was 29p a litre, and from what I read on the net, there is no real reason why it should have gone up by more than 2p
Still beats petrol I know, but that's the reward for the environmentally friendly :rotfl:
0
Comments
-
pretty gooe mate!!
i pay 47.9 here in London. Morrisions are usually cheapest ... managed to get it for 42.9 a couple of weeks back!!If you found my comment helpful, please click the 'Thanks' button below :T0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards