We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Halifax Credit Card Refund
WelshSun
Posts: 246 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi,
I booked a holiday, and had to cancel it recently with a full refund (Due to a refund guarantee).
The money has been refunded back on to my credit card, which means I am now considerably in credit there, with a small debt in my current account (0% overdraft). How can I get the money from my credit card to the current account? I'm not planning on spending any big sums in the near future.
Thanks WS
I booked a holiday, and had to cancel it recently with a full refund (Due to a refund guarantee).
The money has been refunded back on to my credit card, which means I am now considerably in credit there, with a small debt in my current account (0% overdraft). How can I get the money from my credit card to the current account? I'm not planning on spending any big sums in the near future.
Thanks WS
0
Comments
-
Ask them to send you a cheque or direct credit to your account.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards