🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Ukash Neo prepaid card warning!!

Options
I purchased a ukash voucher at a local kiosk (UK) with the intention of using the Neo prepaid card offered on Ukash.com (I used the web address printed on the voucher)

I registered with Ukash online, I filled out the necessary online application form required to get the prepaid card, entered my voucher number, hit submit and was presented with the message:

"Your transaction was identified as suspicious and has not been processed. Your codes cannot be used."

no further explanation, nothing, I've contacted customer support but haven't received a reply or even an explanation, money gone at the stroke of a key

oh, and if you want a refund it's a £30 "admin fee", you also have to apply in writing and provide photographic identification

just a warning, stay clear of ukash and their prepaid credit cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport