We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Aqua Credit Limit

I applied for an Aqua reward card the other day, they sent me agreement today but it has no credit limit on it. Is this normal? Also, what kind of limits do they tend to give to people? £500?

Comments

  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,383
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    From £250 to £1600.
  • yellowmonkey
    yellowmonkey Posts: 7,052
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Got mine last week, £500
  • guesswho2000
    guesswho2000 Posts: 1,703
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Uniform Washer
    Forumite
    On the agreement, there'll be a string of numbers at the bottom, the first set of numbers is your credit limit.
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,890
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    On the agreement, there'll be a string of numbers at the bottom, the first set of numbers is your credit limit.


    Interesting - thanks for that. Means I have a £250 limit heading my way.
  • Bah I'd sent mine back before I checked this.

    Edit: That or they're offering me a credit limit of £94.
  • Bah I'd sent mine back before I checked this.

    Edit: That or they're offering me a credit limit of £94.

    Me too! but when I applied the screen said I had been approved with a credit limit of "around £250" so does that mean Im getting just the £250 limit? or potenitally more? (not that im greedy :D)
  • BugsyBrowne
    BugsyBrowne Posts: 5,697 Forumite
    Me too! but when I applied the screen said I had been approved with a credit limit of "around £250" so does that mean Im getting just the £250 limit? or potenitally more? (not that im greedy :D)

    Well it is an Aqua card designed for poor credit ratings not sure why anyone would think they'll get more.

    But there are people with good credit ratings who are short of a few quid at the moment who's took advantage of their Cashback and took this card out.
  • malcolmffc
    malcolmffc Posts: 339 Forumite
    Got the £1600 limit with Auqa out of the box. Not sure why as I have about 5 CCs and always pay each one in full, except for one where I have a 0% deal.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.