We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Credit card lump sum
ShepherdNoreen
Posts: 1 Newbie
in Credit cards
Hello everyone,
I am currently looking to increase my ovine enterprise substantially and have an initial 5 year plan for which I am looking for around £2000 for the first step.
I am considered using an interest free creditc card for a lump sum as I will be able to pay this over over the 16(ish) months 0% term however the institution I will be paying does not accept credit card payments.
Can anyone tell me is there a way to obtain the 'credit available' as a lump sum from a cc or has anyone got any other suggestions?
I do not want to go down the route of a loan as I am risk sensitive and would also have interest to pay on top of the capital.
All help very welcomed by this MSE forum newbie!
I am currently looking to increase my ovine enterprise substantially and have an initial 5 year plan for which I am looking for around £2000 for the first step.
I am considered using an interest free creditc card for a lump sum as I will be able to pay this over over the 16(ish) months 0% term however the institution I will be paying does not accept credit card payments.
Can anyone tell me is there a way to obtain the 'credit available' as a lump sum from a cc or has anyone got any other suggestions?
I do not want to go down the route of a loan as I am risk sensitive and would also have interest to pay on top of the capital.
All help very welcomed by this MSE forum newbie!
0
Comments
-
You need to find a CC issuer who will transfer an amount to your current account. Sometimes called a "Super balance transfer". Expect to pay about 4% on the amount borrowed as a fee.0
-
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards