Maximising online earning: multi-sites thread

Options

Comments

• mizzame
    mizzame Posts: 314 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    It appears that Trusted Surveys (TS) on Swagbucks are exactly the same as SurveyHead surveys... except that they are MUCH better paid on SurveyHead.

Today, I was disqualified on two TS on Swagbucks. I checked after, and both were available on SurveyHead for more than double the payment:

#143329, 5 minute survey
    63SB (37p) on Swagbucks
    81p on SurveyHead

#222615, 15 minute survey
    75SB (44p) on Swagbucks
    98p on SurveyHead

Guess where I'll be doing my "Trusted Surveys" in future!

I gave up on SurveyHead, found things were not crediting, more so than Swagbucks. I use Swagbucks, Zoombucks etc because with the different walls, survey offerings, videos etc money mounts up faster... Hope I'm making sense.
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
    :D
  • pasmith29
    pasmith29 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    I earn at least £5 per week extra for doing simple things such as watching videos, tasks, and surveys daily at:

clixsense.com/?3735023

Its free to join and all you need is a paypal account and they pay out twice a week on mondays and fridays

Hope this helps someone!!
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    mizzame wrote: »
    I gave up on SurveyHead, found things were not crediting, more so than Swagbucks. I use Swagbucks, Zoombucks etc because with the different walls, survey offerings, videos etc money mounts up faster... Hope I'm making sense.

Thanks, so far the surveys I've done have credited, but I'll keep my eye on it.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    pasmith29 wrote: »
    I earn at least £5 per week extra for doing simple things such as watching videos, tasks, and surveys daily at:

[removed]

Its free to join and all you need is a paypal account and they pay out twice a week on mondays and fridays

Hope this helps someone!!

You cannot post referral links anywhere except the referral thread HERE. There is already a ClixSense thread there, so you can just add your referral link to the end of that thread.

I tried ClixSense briefly, but it denied payout on a task I did, that's never happened before so I decided not to use them.
  • mizzame
    Options

I tried ClixSense briefly, but it denied payout on a task I did, that's never happened before so I decided not to use them.

What do you mean denied you payment? Have been thinking about joining ClixSense but its good too hear experiences from others...
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    What do you mean denied you payment? Have been thinking about joining ClixSense but its good too hear experiences from others...

I just logged in to ClixSense to get the details. Did the task: Search google for articles and retweet them!

On the Clixsense "Tasks History" section, the task is marked as "Denied". So that is Clixsense denying me payment for the task, not Crowdflower. I know that I did not complete that task elsewhere (I wouldn't have been able to load the task page on ClixSense anyway if that were the case, because Crowdflower keeps track of task completion across different sites by tracking users' IPs).

I have no idea why the task payment was denied, but decided not to use ClixSense after it happened. If you do try the site, I would recommend keeping close track of whether the tasks are crediting.
  • mizzame
    edited 10 April 2013 at 11:51AM
    Options
    You also mentioned that there are different tasks on GoldDigger compared to other sites, in your opinion TF is it worth joining? (Bearing in mind I dont find Neobux very user friendly!)

PS - Enjoying this thread more than the Swagbucks one, much more useful for me as I hop from site to site!
    £2014 in 2014
    £3,155.66 £2014
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    You also mentioned that there are different tasks on GoldDigger compared to other sites, in your opinion TF is it worth joining? (Bearing in mind I dont find Neobux very user friendly!)

PS - Enjoying this thread more than the Swagbucks one, much more useful for me as I hop from site to site!

I do think GoldDiggerGPT is worth joining, yes, for the tasks that aren't available elsewhere. It looks more like the other GPT sites (Neobux is a bit bare bones).

Some examples of tasks that are currently available on GoldDigger:

Answer a few questions about a website (REQUIRES A MOBILE DEVICE) UK only! -- 15 cents

Help Solve a Medical Mystery & Earn $10 USD for Charity -- 12 cents

Feedback on a site preview -- 0.5 cents (really quick, 13 different ones available)

Simple Review and Feedback -- 1 cent (same as the above, 4 different ones available)

Please Test Our Relaxation App (requires iOS device) -- 3 cents

I don't do tasks on GoldDigger if they're available elsewhere (Neobux, SurveyMad, DollarSignup) because they pay better on the other sites. But they do have ones the others don't.

Glad you are enjoying this thread :). I think the Swagbucks thread gets bogged down because there are so many people active on it that it tends to have a lot of chat.

Neobux takes a bit of getting used to, I didn't understand all the stuff about referral rentals, NeoCoins, NeoPoints and so on, but you can just do tasks on there and not worry about the other stuff (though I now am used to the site and do NeoCoins offers and click the ads, etc). If you get referrals on Neobux, you make 12% of anything they make on tasks, so that is a bonus.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I ask on Neobux sometimes I go online at another location but then when I go home online it comes up about previous IP address used and I have to sign back in.
    Am I allowed to go online at different locations as it's only one account I have

Have signed up for GoldDigger but not looked too much, thanks for the tips thriftyfelicity, I'll check out the tasks later.
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Can I ask on Neobux sometimes I go online at another location but then when I go home online it comes up about previous IP address used and I have to sign back in.
    Am I allowed to go online at different locations as it's only one account I have

Have signed up for GoldDigger but not looked too much, thanks for the tips thriftyfelicity, I'll check out the tasks later.

This is from their T&Cs:
    You can only view advertisements using one IP address within a 24 hours period. On the other hand, you can use multiple IP addresses to login. Any attempt to do otherwise may lead to the termination of your account. Logging in from proxies or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercaf!s, etc.) is not allowed.

So it looks like you can use different IPs to login and presumably to do anything other than clicking ads, which can only be done from one IP.

Also note this:
    You can only use a maximum of 3 distinct computers in a 10 days period to view advertisements. Any attempt to use more than that in that defined period will cause an account suspension.

:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family