Maximising online earning: multi-sites thread

Options

Comments

• vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is an interesting thread I only recently joined Swagbucks last week, and InboxPounds. I don't like doing tasks.

Can I ask if your a member of all of the named sites on the first page, or is that too many to have?

I prefer videos/surveys and the games.

Thanks to anyone who will answer. (Sorry if I'm intruding)
  • Leo2020
    Leo2020 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Options
    I am a member of Swagbucks, Clixsense, Neobucks plus survey sites including YouGov, Just Answer, GlobalTestMarket, Ipos, and Populas Live. I am also part of a Channel 4 panel, a panel for TV viewing and I have a GFK internet monitor installed.

There are times when I think why I am I a member of all these? My strategy is to prioritise certain ones first - I will do their surveys/etc first and if I have time I will do surveys/tasks/watch videos on my secondary sites.

You might be best just doing 2-3 sites to start or even just 1 for a bit before moving on to others.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the tips Leo2020

I think I'll have swagbucks as my main one and InboxPounds and am trying out SurveyMad, NeoBux before trying some of the others too.
    Am a member of Ipsos as well.

:)
  • ThriftyFelicity
    ThriftyFelicity Posts: 771 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 29 March 2013 at 8:24PM
    Options
    Thanks to ted24, who posted this info over on the Swagbucks thread.

The Galaxy video that is on the Swagbucks homepage can also be found on InboxPounds, in the Videos section. It is worth 4p, and can be watched (and will credit) 10 times. This works even if you have already watched and been credited for the video on Swagbucks.

You may have to wait 15-30 minutes and log out and back in again, in order to see the credits. (Thanks to chels and ted24 for that info.)
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • spiritwood
    spiritwood Posts: 992 Forumite
    Options
    another neobux fan here. I have slacked off on swagbucks lately because i am sick to death of the non-paying offers and spam. I hit my target and then do not spend too long doing anything else. I have not noticed a drop in earnings there which is telling - have just hit 10k sb for the month. I now am mostly active on neobux which i love and dooyoo which is awesome. have made 50 quid in 14 days on dooyoo. is good to shop around i think but focus on three or so like leo says.
    Originally Posted by easylife73:

Totally enjoyed your glittery fanjo spiritwood...and how totally wrong does THAT sound??!
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    There's a video on Neobux, on the TokenAds wall for HPEnvy, worth 16 NeoCoins (worth between 1.6 cents and 2.7 cents). I've played it eight times so far, and it's credited each time.

• ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    The Galaxy video mentioned above is again on InboxPounds, worth 4p, and you can click on it 10 times to make 40p. Remember you may have to log out and back in again to see the credit.

On Neobux, there is an offer on Matomy for WallStream for 718 NeoCoins (worth 72 cents to $1.22) which is an easy Facebook signup.

• Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    On Neobux, there is an offer on Matomy for WallStream for 718 NeoCoins (worth 72 cents to $1.22) which is an easy Facebook signup.

Comking up as "...currently N/A in your region. Please try again later." for me on both neobux & surveymad:(
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    Comking up as "...currently N/A in your region. Please try again later." for me on both neobux & surveymad:(

hmmm, I did it a couple of days ago, but maybe they didn't mean to have it available to UK peeps.
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options
    The Galaxy video is available again on InboxPounds for 4p, can watch 10 times for 40p.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family