We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Annoying Ads
kah22
Posts: 1,896 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Can anyone tell me what is going on here?
Firefox is my browser of choice. If I use it no hassle. However, if I use IE9 ads appear in the posts, those ads that suggest a link and if you hoover over it an ad appears.
I know this is not this sites style: what's going on how to get rid of those ads.
For reference properties read something like this:
http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=R0I6MzMwMDg6MTg2MTp0aGUgc3VydmV5Ojg3N2ZlNDk1OWUyYjg1MmQ0OGRkZDhjZjA0YTRmNThhOnotMTA2My0xMDMxODc6Zm9ydW1zLm1vbmV5c2F2aW5nZXhwZXJ0LmNvbTozMjM5OToyMTczMjhlNTc1OGE4ZjU0YWM5NjczYTFhOWIwMGVhMQ
Firefox is my browser of choice. If I use it no hassle. However, if I use IE9 ads appear in the posts, those ads that suggest a link and if you hoover over it an ad appears.
I know this is not this sites style: what's going on how to get rid of those ads.
For reference properties read something like this:
http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=R0I6MzMwMDg6MTg2MTp0aGUgc3VydmV5Ojg3N2ZlNDk1OWUyYjg1MmQ0OGRkZDhjZjA0YTRmNThhOnotMTA2My0xMDMxODc6Zm9ydW1zLm1vbmV5c2F2aW5nZXhwZXJ0LmNvbTozMjM5OToyMTczMjhlNTc1OGE4ZjU0YWM5NjczYTFhOWIwMGVhMQ
0
Comments
-
Is it just this site?
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/skimlinks
Do you use ad block on Firefox?0 -
Thanks waddler_8 I wasn't logging in to IE just viewing, while I am logged in on Firefox all the time0
-
Is it sorted now?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards