We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

office home and business 2010

enor
enor Posts: 88 Forumite
Hiya,

I'm looking for some quite specific help here. Does any one know where you can purchase an online key for Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business edition for 2 users. I have two newish computers that are running the trail edition which expire tomorrow and every time I try to purchase the full license it try's to get me to buy office 2013 or 365. I already have a 365 license at home, but do not want it in my office for these computers. If it's not possible then I'll have to buy the boxed version. But I'd rather just get a key online if at all possible.

Many thanks for your help.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.