We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
RealPlayer stopped working again.
Spark
Posts: 817 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have a problem with using Realplayer to download videos from youtube, when using chrome browser.
Everytime I download a new version of realplayer, it works for a while then it stops working.
It is happening again, and I thought this time it was because I had a problem in chrome with shockwave crashing and had disabled one of the two shockwave flash I had in the plugins list to remedy the problem, (and it worked), but now I am not so sure as it has done that several times before, when I didn't change anything in chrome.
It still works with internet explorer though, so it might be a problem specific to chrome.
Has anyone had that before?
Everytime I download a new version of realplayer, it works for a while then it stops working.
It is happening again, and I thought this time it was because I had a problem in chrome with shockwave crashing and had disabled one of the two shockwave flash I had in the plugins list to remedy the problem, (and it worked), but now I am not so sure as it has done that several times before, when I didn't change anything in chrome.
It still works with internet explorer though, so it might be a problem specific to chrome.
Has anyone had that before?
0
Comments
-
Solution: stop using RealPlayer and try something else.0
-
Thanks, it seems that I am not the only one with the problem then.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards