We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Party Freebies

24

Comments

  • siren13577
    siren13577 Posts: 862 Forumite
    Hi,

    I hope you have a great party, I don't know about nibble samples much, I emailed Warbutons saying I was having a party for my son and they sent me some money off vouchers, quite generous amounts. Also there's a post for a voucher for a free four pack of Coors, it's on the freebie posts so fingers crossed you can get some good stuff and I'll look out for you.

    :beer:
    :A :

    Siren

    Keep Smiling:D

    Eight words ye Wiccan Rede fulfill - An’ it harm none, Do what ye will.

  • nik2108
    nik2108 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Hi,

    I have got a 30th coming up in the summer, and this is a great way to make up some party bags, do you just e-mail companies and see if they send you stuff, sorry I'm new at all of this
  • Thanks guys for all the tips plz keep them comming i'm emailing lots of companies.My party will b great! :D i'm gonna give away party bags (like little kids do) except these wont have plastic moddels and sweets and junk .i'm gonna put the freebies in them.I am hoping 4 some mini mouisturises from simple and some snack a jacks from snack a jacks (duh lol) lots more thanks :D
  • not really related to parties,but i was on this forum so just wanted 2 ask.how long till u get promoted to something higher than newbi money saver? i go on nearly evri day for a few months now..
  • hflower74
    hflower74 Posts: 1,293 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I think its to do with your post count mate!
  • vikki2k1
    vikki2k1 Posts: 490 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    hey this is a great idea. im having my 21st soon so i might try it!!
  • fraoch
    fraoch Posts: 241 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    There is a company called The Glow Company link http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk who have got some great stuff - don't know if they would be up for free samples.

    Have a good birthday and good luck
  • Happy_shopper
    Happy_shopper Posts: 6,670 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    not really related to parties,but i was on this forum so just wanted 2 ask.how long till u get promoted to something higher than newbi money saver? i go on nearly evri day for a few months now..

    I think it's when you've made about 25 posts - you're nearly there! :D
  • sophers
    sophers Posts: 77 Forumite
    fraoch wrote: »
    There is a company called The Glow Company link http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk who have got some great stuff - don't know if they would be up for free samples.

    Have a good birthday and good luck

    Thankyou, I have written them a nice Email so hopefully they may be kind enough to send me something! :p
    If I help you please say Ta! :D

    Always look on the bright side of life!!!
  • There is a company called The Glow Company link http://www.theglowcompany.co.uk who have got some great stuff - don't know if they would be up for free samples.


    will try

    Thanks.

    :D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.