We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Any Tips On Using Chrome
daveoc22
Posts: 268 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Do to many problems with unrepairable Internet Explorer I've moved across to Chrome.
First impressions are good but I'd appreciate any tips on settings, what to watch out for, etc from those used to using Chrome.
Thanks
First impressions are good but I'd appreciate any tips on settings, what to watch out for, etc from those used to using Chrome.
Thanks
Waddle you do eh?
0
Comments
-
OK here's one. I never noticed this with older machines but Chrome on my Win 7 64-bit laptop works better if I set a limit on the cache size. If I don't, every so often it grinds to a halt until the cache is cleared manually. Unfortunately Mozilla have not so far included cache-size in the settings, so you have to fiddle it. See here.0
-
Thanks fenlander, that's the sort of thing I was after when I asked for what to watch out for.
And thanks to googler for letting me know that it is a web browser.Waddle you do eh?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards