We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
You Tube Account
aayush
Posts: 1,295 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I have the above account but i rarely log on to as an account but am getting email from you tube saying i have down loaded a video
But how can I contact some at You Tube to ask why I ma getting these email
Can any one help
Regards
Aayush
But how can I contact some at You Tube to ask why I ma getting these email
Can any one help
Regards
Aayush
0
Comments
-
just delete them. they are phising emails i would think.Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today!:mad:
Cos if you do it today and like it...You can do it again tomorrow..
Bookworm's Thread 2019 reading Challenge total :- 1/600 -
I have the above account but i rarely log on to as an account but am getting email from you tube saying i have down loaded a video
But how can I contact some at You Tube to ask why I ma getting these email
Can any one help
Regards
Aayush
youtube will never contact you saying you have 'downloaded a video' so ignore.0 -
It's spam.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards