We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
European Breakdown Cover
Hi
Going to France for 8 days May half term and the cheapest european breakdown cover I can get is from Insureandgo (£21). A company called vehicle rescue direct are the next competitive (£28). Has anyone got any experience of these companies as I have not heard of them before.
Thanks
Going to France for 8 days May half term and the cheapest european breakdown cover I can get is from Insureandgo (£21). A company called vehicle rescue direct are the next competitive (£28). Has anyone got any experience of these companies as I have not heard of them before.
Thanks
0
Comments
-
I use https://www.quotelinedirect.com/breakdown and afull year's cover only costs £59 which, although more expensive up front, is much better value.What goes around - comes around0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards