We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
The ELITE thread, experts in saving shed loads of cash!!
Comments
-
Try this http://picturepush.com/upaPlease cleaver people what am I doing wrong- everytime I try to download a scanned receipt it tells me I need to reduce or compress it - don't know what it means or how to do it ?
or this one
http://www.picresize.com/
it will shrink the size of your image
When The Fun Stops Stop
0 -
Pushy, I never had you as that :rotfl: a few things but not pushy.
Well I can be when I want to.
Night David and artha, going to have to love you and leave you both. :ABirds flying high, You know how I feel, Sun in the sky, You know how I feel,
Reeds driftin' on by, You know how I feel
It's a new dawn, It's a new day, It's a new life, For me, And I'm feeling good...0 -
Maybe they can not get any fillet (well by legitimate means).
Must be so:cool: I wouldn't take up valuable freezer space with sliced bread when it can be picked up every evening for less than 14p/loaf...assuming of course you have a T like mine 5 mins down th road:cool:Awaiting a new sig0 -
I see naughty Patty went to bed, I will be around for 30mins or so, working and lurking:D
Hope u all will keep me entertained with your funny banter:) indeed if u head to bed, no bother and g'night, will join ya'll tomorrow, I have the day off Thursday :j:eek:FunkyFeet:eek:Elite 5:2 #190 -
Will have to have a ride through our asda is dreadfull for whoopsies too many scratters round here :rotfl:Must be so:cool: I wouldn't take up valuable freezer space with sliced bread when it can be picked up every evening for less than 14p/loaf...assuming of course you have a T like mine 5 mins down th road:cool:When The Fun Stops Stop
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards